Starbucks Corp. (NASDAQ:SBUX) announced that it will host its
Biennial Investor Conference on Dec. 5.
Due to limited capacity, attendance at the event is by invitation only. However, a live audio webcast of the conference including slide presentations will be accessible at the following URL: http://investor.starbucks.com. The conference is scheduled to begin at 8 a.m. EST and will continue until approximately 1 p.m. EST.
A replay of the webcast, along with slide presentations, will be accessible through Jan. 9, 2013, at http://investor.starbucks.com.
Since 1971, Starbucks Coffee Co. has been committed to ethically sourcing and roasting the highest quality arabica coffee in the world. Today, with stores around the globe, the company is the premier roaster and retailer of specialty coffee in the world.
Most Popular Stories
- Criminal Investigation Opened Into James Foley's Death
- Apple Stock Bounces Back Big Time
- Investors Betting on ECB Stimulus Measures
- 'Mythbusters' Build Team Gets the Boot
- Jennifer Lopez Would Marry Again
- Hackers Get Homeland Security Employee Records
- Mo'Ne Davis a Big Winner Despite Loss
- Advocacy Group Calls for Chrysler Probe
- DHS Warns Retailers About Malware in Cash Registers
- Florida Judge Rules in Favor of GOP Voter Map