Starbucks Corp. (NASDAQ:SBUX) announced that it will host its
Biennial Investor Conference on Dec. 5.
Due to limited capacity, attendance at the event is by invitation only. However, a live audio webcast of the conference including slide presentations will be accessible at the following URL: http://investor.starbucks.com. The conference is scheduled to begin at 8 a.m. EST and will continue until approximately 1 p.m. EST.
A replay of the webcast, along with slide presentations, will be accessible through Jan. 9, 2013, at http://investor.starbucks.com.
Since 1971, Starbucks Coffee Co. has been committed to ethically sourcing and roasting the highest quality arabica coffee in the world. Today, with stores around the globe, the company is the premier roaster and retailer of specialty coffee in the world.
Most Popular Stories
- AIG to Create 230 Jobs in Charlotte
- 15 Myths That Could Ruin Your Hispanic Ad Campaign
- Russia Says Nyet to Canada North Pole Claim
- Bipartisan Negotiators Reach Modest Budget Agreement
- Justin Bieber Visits Typhoon Victims, Plays Concert
- Senate Dems Move Forward With Obama Nominees
- Obama Nominee Confirmed for D.C. Appeals Court
- New Obama Aide to Focus on Climate Change
- MasterCard to Split Shares, Raise Dividend
- GOP, Dems Strain to Unearth a Modest Budget Pact