Starbucks Corp. (NASDAQ:SBUX) announced that it will host its
Biennial Investor Conference on Dec. 5.
Due to limited capacity, attendance at the event is by invitation only. However, a live audio webcast of the conference including slide presentations will be accessible at the following URL: http://investor.starbucks.com. The conference is scheduled to begin at 8 a.m. EST and will continue until approximately 1 p.m. EST.
A replay of the webcast, along with slide presentations, will be accessible through Jan. 9, 2013, at http://investor.starbucks.com.
Since 1971, Starbucks Coffee Co. has been committed to ethically sourcing and roasting the highest quality arabica coffee in the world. Today, with stores around the globe, the company is the premier roaster and retailer of specialty coffee in the world.
Most Popular Stories
- SEO Traffic Lab Celebrate Wins at Digital Marketing Event 'Internet World 2013' in London
- Social Media Initiatives Should Follow Customers' Lead
- Apple CEO: Offshore Units Not a 'Tax Gimmick'
- U.S. Senate Accuses Apple of Large-scale Tax Avoidance
- UTEP Water Recycling Project Wins Venture Titles
- Marketo Makes a Mint in IPO: Stock Shoots Up More than 50 Percent
- Bieber Booed at Billboard Awards
- Crude Oil Up, Gasoline Down
- Austin Startup Compare Metrics Raises $3.5 Million for Expansion
- Why So Many Top 'Car Guys' Are Actually Women