Marketo, the leading provider of cloud-based marketing software, today announced that Search Mojo is achieving dramatic increases in sales efficiency to power its success and speed growth. By using Marketo's powerful and complete marketing software, search engine marketing agency Search Mojo has been able to nearly double its opportunities won without adding a single sales representative.
An honoree on the Inc. 500|5000 list in 2012, noted for fast growth and success, Search Mojo is led by CEO Janet Driscoll Miller. Miller says using Marketo(R) is easy and that it saves her time and money.
"We switched to Marketo in the fall of 2011, realizing it was the intuitive and feature-rich automation solution we'd been looking for but hadn't yet found," said Miller. "Marketo has streamlined and prioritized our entire marketing-to-sales pipeline and created tremendous efficiency for our team. Calling 10 'win-ready' leads is far more effective than cold-calling 100 unvetted prospects, and Marketo has really enabled us to implement a 'quality over quantity' marketing engine that is crucial to our success."
Key success metrics from Search Mojo's use of Marketo:
-- Sales leads to opportunity: 26% improvement
-- Increased Opportunities to wins: 85% improvement
-- Time to close: 8% improvement, approximately one week faster
In the past year, Search Mojo has expanded its marketing campaigns under Marketo to include such innovative tactics as webinars, which have resulted in a bounty of new leads; and social log-in pages, which have reduced friction to increase lead conversion. Search Mojo even employs Marketo with its clients, using Marketo's user- and visitor-friendly landing pages to ensure pay-per-click customers get higher conversion rates and increase their time to value.
"Marketo is a tool that's helped us succeed, in one of the hardest environments to be a high growth company," Miller continued. "We've kept our footing and keep closing new clients; using Marketo's marketing software has helped us be where we are today."
Most Popular Stories
- Schedule packed with talent at the Fox
- Entrepreneurs Chase Social Media
- I never set out to be a role model but it's great to be one ; IN THE HOTSEATBetter known by his stage name Wretch 32, Jermaine Sinclair is a 28-year-old rapper from London. In 2011 his debut album Black and White sold over a million copies and scored three top five singles. His latest single Blackout was released this week
- European Car Sales up First Time in 20 Months
- Emirati announces new film project at Cannes
- Promoter McLean 'provided more musical joy than Dylan and Prince combined'
- The Blade, Toledo, Ohio, TK Barger column
- SINCE YOU ASKED [Pittsburgh Tribune-Review (PA)]
- SET PHASERS TO DUMB Spock emotional and in love? Nonstop explosions? The highly illogical enterprise of J.J. Abrams' 'Star Trek'
- Manila's Hollywood Week