SEATTLE, WA -- (Marketwire) -- 11/20/12 -- Mindbloom (www.mindbloom.com) is asking for seven days with its new iPhone app, called JUICE, to help people discover what zaps their energy and offer relevant expert tips on simple ways they can get their zip back. Juice takes a fun, simple approach to helping the average person become aware of the daily habits that drain their energy, while serving up relevant suggestions and resources from top-tier experts on ways to improve those behaviors. Following the success of its Life Game, which focuses on making life improvement fun, and its popular Bloom iPhone app, which uses images and music to inspire productivity, the new JUICE app uses similar principles of behavioral science and gaming mechanics to offer those new to personal improvement a place to start.
JUICE is the first of a series of consumer mHealth apps produced by Mindbloom in collaboration with Vivacity, a national leader in providing innovative wellness solutions to engage consumers in enhancing their own health and wellness. Vivacity services range from personal health support solutions to customized wellness programs for employers. (See related release titled "Vivacity and Mindbloom Team Up to Make mHealth Fun, Simple and Effective"). Mindbloom and Vivacity have come together to deliver a series of multi-platform mobile applications that facilitate positive consumer behavior change by offering games, challenges, reminders and resources that help make the process of getting healthier fun.
Most Popular Stories
- World Bank: Rich Countries Must Curb Emissions
- Airport Garners Social Media Award
- Social Media Campaign Increases Organ Donor Registrations
- What Will Happen When Quantitative Easing Ends?
- Immigration Reform Would Decrease U.S. Budget Deficit
- MillerCoors Taps New Hispanic Ad Agency
- Aetna Leaving California's Individual Health Insurance Market
- Conference Slated for Hispanic Tech Startups
- Tea Party Wants to 'Audit the IRS'
- Calories Count: Starbucks to Post the Numbers on Menu Boards