Madonna's Miami fans were kept waiting for hours Monday night for her to take the stage -- and many took to Twitter to vent.
The Material Girl did not appear at the AmericanAirlines Arena stage until just after 11:30 p.m., about an hour and a half from her typical 10 p.m. concert appearances, while the show time is advertised as 8 p.m.
Hollywood blogger Perez Hilton, who hails from Miami, was among those took to the Twitterverse to note Madonna's tardiness.
"So Madonna just went on in Miami. Just after 11:30 p.m. On a Monday. Her show is 2 hours long -- Cray cray!'' he tweeted.
Minutes before, fans tweeted that fellow concertgoers booed and were leaving the arena and asking for refunds.
Other fans grew concerned at Madonna's late start. "I hope everything is Ok; Madonna is never THIS LATE," tweeted one concertgoer.
Minutes after she took the stage, fans were happily tweeting out photos of the concert in full swing.
Tickets range from about $62 to about $386 on Ticketmaster.
Madonna has a second Miami show Tuesday night as part of her MDNA tour. That show is sold out, according to her tour website.
Most Popular Stories
- Major Phone Makers Sign Anti-Phone-Theft Pledge
- College Board Offers a Sneak Peak at New SAT
- 'Beige Book' Federal Reserve Survey, April 2014: Full Text
- Salsa Legend Cheo Feliciano Killed in Car Crash
- Miss. Gov. Signs Bills to Curb Unions
- Google Q1 Earnings Dip as Ad Prices Slip
- Hiring and Weekly Jobless Claims Both Edge Up
- New Auto Plant to Create 155 Jobs in Kentucky
- Generating Solar Power in the Dark
- PepsiCo Q1 Profits Rise on Snack Sales, Cost Cuts