Madonna's Miami fans were kept waiting for hours Monday night for her to take the stage -- and many took to Twitter to vent.
The Material Girl did not appear at the AmericanAirlines Arena stage until just after 11:30 p.m., about an hour and a half from her typical 10 p.m. concert appearances, while the show time is advertised as 8 p.m.
Hollywood blogger Perez Hilton, who hails from Miami, was among those took to the Twitterverse to note Madonna's tardiness.
"So Madonna just went on in Miami. Just after 11:30 p.m. On a Monday. Her show is 2 hours long -- Cray cray!'' he tweeted.
Minutes before, fans tweeted that fellow concertgoers booed and were leaving the arena and asking for refunds.
Other fans grew concerned at Madonna's late start. "I hope everything is Ok; Madonna is never THIS LATE," tweeted one concertgoer.
Minutes after she took the stage, fans were happily tweeting out photos of the concert in full swing.
Tickets range from about $62 to about $386 on Ticketmaster.
Madonna has a second Miami show Tuesday night as part of her MDNA tour. That show is sold out, according to her tour website.
Most Popular Stories
- Study: Recessions Can Postpone Motherhood Forever
- Tim Cook Has Proved That Apple is His Baby
- Hispanic Entrepreneurs Short-changed in Texas
- China Approves iPhone 6 After Security Assurances
- Meet the YouTube Tech Review Sensation
- U.S. Home Prices Rose at Slowest Pace in 20 Months
- Who Is Daniel Ivascyn?
- Hispanics Carry Big Clout: Census
- Netflix Eyes Hollywood With Feature Film
- Washington's 'The Equalizer' Debuts With $35 Million