Kristen Stewart recently stunned all with her bold dress at the LA premiere of the final film of the Twilight franchise Breaking Dawn 2. Not only was her dress made with nude hues and sheer fabric but the 22-year-old actress herself looked almost nude as sheer skin peeped out from below her gown, leaving little to imagination.
Kristen Stewart goes 'nude' at the premiere of Breaking Dawn 2
This isn't, however, the first time Kristen Stewart earned flak for her outfits.
The actress, no stranger to controversy, has had her fair share of wardrobe mishaps. Here's a look at the top 5!
5. At the Breaking Dawn Part 2 Premiere Kristen Stewart's nude dress became a literal term as her see-through dress revealed perhaps more than we wanted to see. So much so that it actually distracted us from the fact that this was her first red carpet appearance with beau and co-star Robert Pattinson ever since the split!
The strapless lace outfit, which revealed even her underwear, looked more like a sheer-covered bikini than an evening gown.
Well, to be honest, the dress didn't look too bad from the front but on 'hindsight', it certainly raised eyebrows.
4. At the MET gala This year's Met gala at New York saw the worst of some of the international fashionistas and Kristen Stewart was no exception.
It looked like the actress had had to cut up four of her different dresses to make this one and unfortunately it still didn't work in her favour!
The strapless dress that started as a monochromatic houndstooth kind of a pattern, ended in what looked like rexine mackintoshes to keep out the rain!
And just when you thought it couldn't get worse, you look at her shoes! Are those school shoes with heels?
The event even saw other trend-setters like Beyonce, Rihanna and Gwyneth Paltrow in ordinary or atrocious outfits. Check them all out
3. At the On The Road Red Carpet at Cannes At the premiere of her upcoming film On The Road, Kristen Stewart donned a beautiful scarlet-coloured gown with a plunging neckline and a beautifully patterned lace back, matched with bold red lips.
So what went wrong?
Well, thanks to lack of tape that should have been used in the right places, the actress suffered a nip-slip, revealing more than she probably intended to.
Up front, however, the actress aced her look with bright hues and minimal accessories.
2. At the Snow White Premiere Red Carpet Once again, Kristen Stewart failed to impress as she walked the grass-green carpet of the Snow White & the Huntsman premiere.
Kristen Stewart (right) and Charlize Theron at Snow White... premiere
Stewart's black Marchesa Fall 2012 gown paled, especially in comparison to co-star Charlize Theron's Christian Dior Couture gown.
While Stewart looked flat in the cluttered and unflattering sheer dress, Charlize Theron aced the elegant yet risque look.
Just like her Breaking Dawn 2 premiere look, Kristen Stewart drew unwanted attention to her rear. And it was hard to make out if her dress was an extended LBD or a gown with unnecessary frills.
1. On the Tonight Show
Kristen Stewart on the Jay Leno show
Almost a year ago, Kristen featured on Jay Leno's Tonight Show in a little blue-black dress.
While the LBBD looked good while she was standing, the actress had a wardrobe malfunction as she sat and spoke to the witty anchor.
On the show, Stewart battled to keep her Spanx out of view in her super-short dress. Although it appears she got help from an assistant during the commercial to conceal her undergarment, it's caught on tape, reported Hollywood Life!
Most Popular Stories
- Chobani Counters Competition With Expanded Lineup
- Iran Denounces U.S. Ruling to Sell Property
- Confusion, Anger as Sunken Ferry's Relatives Wait
- Nevada Range Showdown Draws Armed Supporters
- Report: Iran VP Says Row Over Reactor Resolved
- Fiat Chrysler to Build 3 Jeeps in China
- Putin: No Blocks to Boosting Relations With West
- Ohio Couple Married 70 Years, Die 15 Hours Apart
- NASA's Space Station Robonaut Finally Getting Legs
- 'Beige Book' Federal Reserve Survey, April 2014: Full Text