FORT LAUDERDALE, FL -- (Marketwire) -- 11/02/12 -- Looking to escape this winter? Fort Lauderdale's Harbor Beach Marriott Resort & Spa is waiting! Guests who book by December 15, 2012 will have a chance to warm up this winter at this breathtaking beachfront property. Plus, they'll receive a $100 credit to spend on their favorite activities!
Through January 31, 2013, and starting at $339/night,* Marriott's Winter Warm Up Resort package includes accommodations in a standard guest room, a $100 resort credit with a consecutive two-night stay, plus an additional $50 resort credit each night beyond the first two-night stay! Guests can apply their resort credit to favorite activities available on-site, like dining, spa time, golf and more!** To take advantage of this special offer, reservations must be booked by December 15, 2012.
For more information or to book this exciting package online, guests can visit Florida">http://www.marriott.com/specials/mesOffer.mi?marrOfferId=782727&displayLink=true#Florida. Guests should be sure that promotional code P91 appears in the Corporate/Promotional code box when making their online reservations, or call 1-800-721-6996 in the US and ask for promotional code P91.
Highlighted by a pristine oceanfront location and close proximity to the airport, Harbor Beach Marriott Resort & Spa in South Florida embodies an upscale retreat. Secluded on 16 waterfront acres, guests enjoy an idyllic private beach setting near the area's top attractions. This resort's 22,000 sq. ft. day spa in Fort Lauderdale boasts indigenous treatments as well as views of sparkling Atlantic waters.
Three Fort Lauderdale, FL restaurants span this beach resort hotel, including the upscale 3030 Ocean Restaurant with modern American seafood. An abundance of recreation, water sports, a tropical lagoon pool and children's activities make this Fort Lauderdale luxury resort's facilities one of a kind. For meetings and events, this Fort Lauderdale hotel on the beach offers 100,000 sq. ft. of combined indoor and outdoor event space. The Marriott Fort Lauderdale beachfront resort is an authentic resort experience where memories are worth repeating.
* Valid seven days a week through 1/31/13. Resort credits cannot be applied to room rate or tax and may not be redeemed for cash. A consecutive two-night stay is required to receive the $100 resort credit. Guest will receive an additional $50 resort credit per night stayed beyond the first two-night stay. Limited number of rooms are available for this promotion. Tax is additional. Offer does not apply to groups of 10 or more rooms. Offer cannot be combined with any other promotions. Blackout dates may apply. Advance reservations required. Other restrictions apply. Rates are per room, per night and based on availability at the time of reservations.
** Credit will be applied upon check-out.
About Harbor Beach Marriott Resort & Spa
The Harbor Beach Marriott Resort & Spa is an exclusive property near Las Olas Blvd., and is set on 16 acres of private beachfront property offering gorgeous views of the Atlantic Ocean. This family resort in Fort Lauderdale, Florida is just minutes from the Beach Promenade and Sawgrass Mills Mall. Perfect for Fort Lauderdale meetings, the property features 32 meeting rooms with over 40,000 sq. ft. of total meeting space. The Harbor Beach Marriott has also been recognized as a 2012 TripAdvisor Certificate of Excellence Winner! From any of 618 rooms and 32 suites on 15 floors, guests can also enjoy the hotel's luxurious spa and oceanfront ballroom at this Fort Lauderdale resort.
Image Available: http://www2.marketwire.com/mw/frame_mw?attachid=2141244
Add to Digg Bookmark with del.icio.us Add to Newsvine
Harbor Beach Marriott Resort & Spa
Most Popular Stories
- 5 Notable Hispanic Technology Executives
- Top Hispanic Tech Companies Push for the Top
- Rand Paul Tops Presidential Straw Poll at Conservative PAC Conference
- Tesla's Alt-Energy Future Aims for Massive Lithium-Ion Battery Production
- New Chat App, Yik Yak, Causes Problems for Students
- China Urges Malaysia Flight Emergency Response
- Gas Prices May Jump from Calif. Emissions Law
- Russia, Crimea Discuss Referendum
- Visa, MasterCard Team Up to Focus on Payment Security
- Obama Meets with Ukraine Prime Minister Wednesday