Hollywood actor Leonardo DiCaprio has ended his 10-month romance with supermodel Erin Heatherton, UsMagazine.com reported Friday.
DiCaprio, 37, and Heatherton, 23, called it quits because of their busy work schedules, an insider said.
"They split a few weeks ago," a source close to the couple told the magazine.
"There's no bad blood -- they still care about each other a lot," the source said. "They're both just really busy; they had crazy schedules."
Most Popular Stories
- Fed Committee Optimistic About Growth Prospects
- How ESPN Became a $50B Sports Empire
- Pot's Legal in WA -- But You Should Probably Ask Your Boss
- Challenger Raises Bar on Muscle Cars
- Fight Against Teacher Tenure Gains Momentum
- President Obama Relishes Roadshow, but Agenda Still Stuck
- Small Businesses Could Get Paid Faster
- Stevie Fielder Changes Tune on Thad Cochran Vote-buying Story
- California Chambers Head for the O.C.
- Pau Gasol Turns Down Lakers' Offer