U.S. Vice President Joe Biden read an election-themed Top 10 list on "Late Show with David Letterman" in New York.
Biden, who is running for re-election alongside President Barack Obama, appeared on Thursday's edition of the late-night chat show.
His "Top 10 Good Things About Voting Early" list went as follows:
10. I'm not saying each early voter gets a free cheeseburger, but I'm not saying they don't either.
9. It's vastly more effective than voting late.
8. You know who votes early? People with a backbone like a ramrod.
7. In a less-crowded polling center, there's plenty of room to stretch out, linger and relax.
6. If you vote early, you don't have to pay taxes. I'm sorry. I'm being told that's not accurate.
5. Single and looking to mingle? Find that special someone in the early voting booth.
4. Of course, there's the open bar.
3. Not exercising your right to vote is malarkey -- it's literally malarkey.
2. Early voters will receive a $5 million donation from Donald Trump.
1. Honestly, don't you want this election over with already?
Watch the video below:
Most Popular Stories
- Dmytro Firtash, Ukrainian Billionaire, Arrested in Vienna
- Obama, Ukraine Discuss Russian Incursion in Crimea
- Obama's Overtime Initiative Praised, Condemned
- Liberty Media Drops Sirius Bid
- Republicans Warn Obama on Immigration
- Lady Gaga Roasts Self on Spit at SXSW
- Uli Hoeness, Bayern Munich President, Gets Prison for Tax Evasion
- Drake Wins Big MTV's Woodie Awards at SXSW
- Calumet Photo Files for Bankruptcy
- West Readies Harsh Sanctions Against Russia