US communications holding company AT&T (NYSE:T) on Thursday introduced its new cloud-based photo and video sharing app, the AT&T Locker.
The new app is a free and easy-to-use photo and video sharing service for AT&T customers, which is immediately available in the App Store, with five GB of free storage for AT&T Locker users.
AT&T said that AT&T Locker app provides users with the ability to upload images and video to secure online storage and quickly share on Facebook, MySpace, Twitter or in e-mails. Users can also create and customise albums for photos and video on the device or online.
With an Easy Upload feature, the app allows users to automatically upload the photos on a device to the AT&T Cloud via Wi-Fi, wireless or both.
Additionally, customers can store music and other files in their AT&T Locker storage. The app is compatible back to iPhone 3GS, the company said adding that it plans to incorporate additional features in future versions of AT&T Locker.
Most Popular Stories
- SEO Traffic Lab Celebrate Wins at Digital Marketing Event 'Internet World 2013' in London
- Social Media Initiatives Should Follow Customers' Lead
- Apple CEO: Offshore Units Not a 'Tax Gimmick'
- U.S. Senate Accuses Apple of Large-scale Tax Avoidance
- UTEP Water Recycling Project Wins Venture Titles
- Marketo Makes a Mint in IPO: Stock Shoots Up More than 50 Percent
- Bieber Booed at Billboard Awards
- Crude Oil Up, Gasoline Down
- Austin Startup Compare Metrics Raises $3.5 Million for Expansion
- Why So Many Top 'Car Guys' Are Actually Women