US communications holding company AT&T (NYSE:T) on Thursday introduced its new cloud-based photo and video sharing app, the AT&T Locker.
The new app is a free and easy-to-use photo and video sharing service for AT&T customers, which is immediately available in the App Store, with five GB of free storage for AT&T Locker users.
AT&T said that AT&T Locker app provides users with the ability to upload images and video to secure online storage and quickly share on Facebook, MySpace, Twitter or in e-mails. Users can also create and customise albums for photos and video on the device or online.
With an Easy Upload feature, the app allows users to automatically upload the photos on a device to the AT&T Cloud via Wi-Fi, wireless or both.
Additionally, customers can store music and other files in their AT&T Locker storage. The app is compatible back to iPhone 3GS, the company said adding that it plans to incorporate additional features in future versions of AT&T Locker.
Most Popular Stories
- More Hispanic Voters May Not Mean More Clout
- 2016 Camaro Shrinks, Moves to Caddy Platform
- Eric Garcia Appointed as Revenue Chief
- Apple Pay Debuts With Few Issues
- Government: 500 Million Records Stolen in 12 Months
- Stocks Subdued After Gains Earlier in Week
- Pistorius Gets 5-year Sentence in Shooting Death
- Mom Makes Toys R Us Pull 'Breaking Bad' Dolls
- Volatility No Reason to Bail on Stock Market
- Cuba Deploys More Medicos in Ebola Fight