US communications holding company AT&T (NYSE:T) on Thursday introduced its new cloud-based photo and video sharing app, the AT&T Locker.
The new app is a free and easy-to-use photo and video sharing service for AT&T customers, which is immediately available in the App Store, with five GB of free storage for AT&T Locker users.
AT&T said that AT&T Locker app provides users with the ability to upload images and video to secure online storage and quickly share on Facebook, MySpace, Twitter or in e-mails. Users can also create and customise albums for photos and video on the device or online.
With an Easy Upload feature, the app allows users to automatically upload the photos on a device to the AT&T Cloud via Wi-Fi, wireless or both.
Additionally, customers can store music and other files in their AT&T Locker storage. The app is compatible back to iPhone 3GS, the company said adding that it plans to incorporate additional features in future versions of AT&T Locker.
Most Popular Stories
- U.S. Families 'Extraordinarily Vulnerable': Yellen
- Hillary Clinton to Address CHCI Conference
- Larry Ellison Steps Down as Oracle CEO
- Apple Locks Itself Out of Devices
- Alibaba Prices IPO at $68 a Share
- Veterans to Get Training as Solar Panel Installers
- Hispanics Doubt Marco Rubio's Chances
- Wildfires Rage in California
- John Cantlie Delivers ISIS Message to Save Life
- Alibaba: Today China, Tomorrow the World