SAN FRANCISCO, Nov. 19, 2012 /PRNewswire-HISPANIC PR WIRE/ -- Xoom Corporation, a global online money transfer provider, and BanCoppel has began offering international money transfer services at more than 760 BanCoppel locations throughout Mexico.
"With Xoom.com, consumers can send money to Mexico easily and conveniently from their computers or mobile devices to our new partner BanCoppel," said Julian King, Xoom's Senior Vice President, Marketing and Corporate Development.
Xoom now offers its customers more options when sending money to Mexico. Xoom customers can send money for cash pickup at BanCoppel locations, which are open at convenient hours every day from 10:00 AM to 8:00 PM. Click here (https://www.xoom.com/bancoppel) for more information.
To send money to Mexico, customers can log in to Xoom.com twenty-four hours a day, seven days a week, from any Internet connected device and follow the simple steps to complete their money transfer, now with the option of picking up money at BanCoppel's locations.
About Xoom Corporation
Xoom is a global online money transfer provider, focused on helping consumers send money in a secure, fast and cost-effective way using their mobile phone, tablet or computer. During the 12 months ended September 30, 2012, Xoom's 700,000 active customers sent more than $2.9 billion to family and friends in 30 countries worldwide. The company is headquartered in San Francisco and can be found online at http://www.xoom.com.
BanCoppel is a financial institution in Mexico which offers safe, accessible, easy and transparent solutions to everyone in Mexico's general population.
SOURCE Xoom Corporation
Most Popular Stories
- Menendez Introduces Tough Sanctions Against Russia
- SoCalGas Reaches Record Spend on Diversity Suppliers
- Republican Jolly Wins Fla. Special Election
- Banks Buying Little From Minority Firms: Study
- Senate Dems Pull All-Nighter on Global Warming
- World Wide Web Turns 25
- Clarke Replaces Perez at Eastman Kodak
- Vestas Ramps Up Hiring to Build Wind Turbines
- Obama Seeks Overtime Pay for Salaried Workers
- Justin Bieber Comes Between Taylor Swift and Selena Gomez