Paradigm Oil and Gas, Inc. (PINKSHEETS: PDGO) announced today that the company has hired a new President, Vince Vellardita who brings years of experience and endless connections to the company.
Mr. Vellardita brings 35 years of experience in business and banking and has been involved in running several public companies, the latest being in the Entertainment Production industry www.bridgeporttv.tv. Vellardita has raised over $200 Million dollars for at least 10 companies in the past 20 years and has a long list of Wall Street banking contacts.
Mr. Vellardita has produced Presidential Campaigns and has directly worked with many high profile clients and governments throughout the world. He has also produced Super Bowl half time shows, movies, and live theater events from Broadway to Las Vegas. His connections run deep and he hopes to ignite new interest and energy in Paradigm Oil and Gas, Inc.
Mr. Vellardita, President of Paradigm Oil and Gas, Inc., stated, "I see the United States becoming the number one oil producer and soon to be ranking as one of the top exporters throughout the world. The more I research; I find what Paradigm Oil and Gas, Inc. has in the company and find it very exciting. I'm looking forward to developing these assets to their maximum potential and making Paradigm Oil & Gas a full revenue generating company and bottom line earnings for the shareholders."
Todd Violette, CEO of Paradigm Oil and Gas, Inc., stated, "I'm thrilled to bring a true entrepreneur and visionary into the Paradigm Oil & Gas family. I've known Mr. Vellardita for many years and have watched him succeed in the investment banking community. I am looking forward to his opinion and direction as to where the Company should move towards generating more cash flow."
Most Popular Stories
- 5 Notable Hispanic Technology Executives
- Top Hispanic Tech Companies Push for the Top
- Rand Paul Tops Presidential Straw Poll at Conservative PAC Conference
- Tesla's Alt-Energy Future Aims for Massive Lithium-Ion Battery Production
- New Chat App, Yik Yak, Causes Problems for Students
- China Urges Malaysia Flight Emergency Response
- Gas Prices May Jump from Calif. Emissions Law
- Visa, MasterCard Team Up to Focus on Payment Security
- Russia, Crimea Discuss Referendum
- Obama Meets with Ukraine Prime Minister Wednesday