CHARLOTTE, NC -- (Marketwire) -- 11/19/12 -- Charlotte, North Carolina has some of the finest shopping available. Shoppers who want to take advantage of the best Black Friday deals at the SouthPark Mall and other area stores should check out the Shopping Spree at SouthPark Mall Package available at the Charlotte Marriott SouthPark Hotel.
Available for stays throughout Thanksgiving Weekend, shoppers can use this SouthPark Mall hotel as their home base before heading off on the thrill of the hunt. The Shopping Spree at SouthPark Mall Package at this park hotel in Charlotte includes:
•Deluxe overnight accommodations •Breakfast for two in the restaurant •$50 SouthPark Mall Gift Card •Welcome bag of SouthPark Mall discounts and coupons
The package is priced at $154 per night, valid Thursday through Sunday, exclusive of taxes and gratuities, and is subject to availability.
Reservations at the Charlotte Marriott SouthPark can be made by calling 1-800-834-6704 or visiting www.marriott.com/hotels/hotel-deals/cltph-charlotte-marriott-southpark/ and mentioning promotional code SHO.
The Charlotte Marriott SouthPark, a AAA Four Diamond property, offers a setting of European sophistication and Southern charm in the affluent SouthPark neighborhood. This business hotel in Charlotte, NC features guest rooms with Marriott's signature bedding and all of the comforts of home. This hotel in Charlotte with an outdoor pool also features the Rexford Park Public House restaurant and a fitness center for guests. Ideally situated, this is just minutes from the Specialty Shops on the Park as well as the Carowinds Theme Park, Bank of America Stadium, and Charlotte Bobcats Arena. For additional information, visit http://www.marriott.com/hotels/travel/cltph-charlotte-marriott-southpark/ or call 704-364-8220.
Visit Marriott International, Inc. (NYSE: MAR) for company information. For more information or reservations, please visit our website at www.marriott.com, and for the latest company news, visit www.marriottnewscenter.com.
Image Available: http://www2.marketwire.com/mw/frame_mw?attachid=2158855
Add to Digg Bookmark with del.icio.us Add to Newsvine
JC Communications, LLC
Most Popular Stories
- Fantasy Football Gambling Industry Facing Increased Legal Scrutiny
- Obama Promoting Economic Gains As Elections Near
- 'Guardians of the Galaxy' Conquers the North American Box Office with $16.3M
- As States Legalize Pot, Will Traffic Deaths Rise?
- NATO Plans High-Readiness Force to Counter Russia
- GE Capital and Petters-Related Fund in Legal Battle
- California Conservation Conundrum: Water Use Varies Greatly Across State
- Combating Online Abuse Not Easy for Gamers
- Even With Surly 2014 Electorate, It's 'Still an Incumbent's World'
- Feds Want Nuclear Waste Train, but Nowhere to Go