Last night on during the 40th annual American Music Awards, Justin Bieber won top awards and had a two-song performance where he sang "As Long as You Love Me," and "Beauty and the Beat" with Nicki Minaj.
There is a particular line Minaj sings in "Beauty and the Beat" that mentions Biebers now-ex-girlfriend Selena Gomez and fans wondered if the female Hip-Hop artist would still utter her name.
Watch in the video below at the 2:43 mark, and watch after Minaj sings, "But I gotta keep and eye of for Selenerrr," because Bieber tugs a little on his pants, perhaps giving his ex a little sign.
What do you think? Was it a suprise the performers didn't change the words to the song? Is Bieber sending a sign to Gomez?
Most Popular Stories
- World Bank: Rich Countries Must Curb Emissions
- Airport Garners Social Media Award
- Social Media Campaign Increases Organ Donor Registrations
- What Will Happen When Quantitative Easing Ends?
- Immigration Reform Would Decrease U.S. Budget Deficit
- MillerCoors Taps New Hispanic Ad Agency
- Aetna Leaving California's Individual Health Insurance Market
- Conference Slated for Hispanic Tech Startups
- Tea Party Wants to 'Audit the IRS'
- Calories Count: Starbucks to Post the Numbers on Menu Boards