Last night on during the 40th annual American Music Awards, Justin Bieber won top awards and had a two-song performance where he sang "As Long as You Love Me," and "Beauty and the Beat" with Nicki Minaj.
There is a particular line Minaj sings in "Beauty and the Beat" that mentions Biebers now-ex-girlfriend Selena Gomez and fans wondered if the female Hip-Hop artist would still utter her name.
Watch in the video below at the 2:43 mark, and watch after Minaj sings, "But I gotta keep and eye of for Selenerrr," because Bieber tugs a little on his pants, perhaps giving his ex a little sign.
What do you think? Was it a suprise the performers didn't change the words to the song? Is Bieber sending a sign to Gomez?
Most Popular Stories
- SEO Traffic Lab Celebrate Wins at Digital Marketing Event 'Internet World 2013' in London
- Social Media Initiatives Should Follow Customers' Lead
- Apple CEO: Offshore Units Not a 'Tax Gimmick'
- U.S. Senate Accuses Apple of Large-scale Tax Avoidance
- UTEP Water Recycling Project Wins Venture Titles
- Marketo Makes a Mint in IPO: Stock Shoots Up More than 50 Percent
- Bieber Booed at Billboard Awards
- Crude Oil Up, Gasoline Down
- Austin Startup Compare Metrics Raises $3.5 Million for Expansion
- Why So Many Top 'Car Guys' Are Actually Women