Last night on during the 40th annual American Music Awards, Justin Bieber won top awards and had a two-song performance where he sang "As Long as You Love Me," and "Beauty and the Beat" with Nicki Minaj.
There is a particular line Minaj sings in "Beauty and the Beat" that mentions Biebers now-ex-girlfriend Selena Gomez and fans wondered if the female Hip-Hop artist would still utter her name.
Watch in the video below at the 2:43 mark, and watch after Minaj sings, "But I gotta keep and eye of for Selenerrr," because Bieber tugs a little on his pants, perhaps giving his ex a little sign.
What do you think? Was it a suprise the performers didn't change the words to the song? Is Bieber sending a sign to Gomez?
Most Popular Stories
- 5 Notable Hispanic Technology Executives
- Top Hispanic Tech Companies Push for the Top
- Visa, MasterCard Team Up to Focus on Payment Security
- China Urges Malaysia Flight Emergency Response
- Taco Bell Rings Up Breakfast Menu
- Russia, Crimea Discuss Referendum
- Sunday Starts Daylight Saving Time
- California Establishes Center for Coffee Study
- Three Americans on Missing Malaysia Airlines Plane: State Department
- For Obama, a Last Stab at Improving Ties with Capitol Hill