Last night on during the 40th annual American Music Awards, Justin Bieber won top awards and had a two-song performance where he sang "As Long as You Love Me," and "Beauty and the Beat" with Nicki Minaj.
There is a particular line Minaj sings in "Beauty and the Beat" that mentions Biebers now-ex-girlfriend Selena Gomez and fans wondered if the female Hip-Hop artist would still utter her name.
Watch in the video below at the 2:43 mark, and watch after Minaj sings, "But I gotta keep and eye of for Selenerrr," because Bieber tugs a little on his pants, perhaps giving his ex a little sign.
What do you think? Was it a suprise the performers didn't change the words to the song? Is Bieber sending a sign to Gomez?
Most Popular Stories
- Fantasy Football Gambling Industry Facing Increased Legal Scrutiny
- As States Legalize Pot, Will Traffic Deaths Rise?
- NATO Plans High-Readiness Force to Counter Russia
- Obama Promoting Economic Gains As Elections Near
- 'Guardians of the Galaxy' Conquers the North American Box Office with $16.3M
- GE Capital and Petters-Related Fund in Legal Battle
- California Conservation Conundrum: Water Use Varies Greatly Across State
- Combating Online Abuse Not Easy for Gamers
- Even With Surly 2014 Electorate, It's 'Still an Incumbent's World'
- Feds Want Nuclear Waste Train, but Nowhere to Go