Last night on during the 40th annual American Music Awards, Justin Bieber won top awards and had a two-song performance where he sang "As Long as You Love Me," and "Beauty and the Beat" with Nicki Minaj.
There is a particular line Minaj sings in "Beauty and the Beat" that mentions Biebers now-ex-girlfriend Selena Gomez and fans wondered if the female Hip-Hop artist would still utter her name.
Watch in the video below at the 2:43 mark, and watch after Minaj sings, "But I gotta keep and eye of for Selenerrr," because Bieber tugs a little on his pants, perhaps giving his ex a little sign.
What do you think? Was it a suprise the performers didn't change the words to the song? Is Bieber sending a sign to Gomez?
Most Popular Stories
- Atlanta Biology Lesson Compares Evolution With Satan
- Sales Show Samsung Needs Next Big Thing
- FOMC Minutes From June 17 Meeting: Full Text
- Ford Wrings Mileage out of Three-Cylinder Fiesta
- 7-Eleven Marks Appy Birthday with Freebies
- Ford Recalling 100,000 Vehicles for Safety Issues
- Hispanic Social Media Awards Announced
- Legal Pot Shops Do Roaring Business on Opening Day
- Is Eva Mendes Pregnant With Ryan Gosling's Baby?
- Citigroup Close to $7 Billion Deal in Mortgage Probe