Canadian teen heartthrob Justin Bieber took home three prizes Sunday night at the American Music Awards in Los Angeles, including Artist of the Year.
Bieber, just 18, also won Favorite Pop/Rock Male Artist and Favorite Pop/Rock Album for "Believe."
Carly Rae Jepsen was proclaimed New Artist of the Year, MTV reported.
Taylor Swift won for Favorite Country Female Artist and Minaj earned Favorite Rap/Hip-Hop Artist and Favorite Rap/Hip-Hop Album ("Pink Friday: Roman Reloaded").
Luke Bryan won Favorite Country Male Artist, while Lady Antebellum was named Favorite Country Band, Duo or Group.
Carrie Underwood took home the award for Favorite Country Album ("Blown Away").
Usher won Favorite Soul/R&B Male Artist, while the Favorite Alternative Rock award went to Linkin Park.
David Guetta took the Favorite Electronic Dance Music Artist honor.
Most Popular Stories
- What Hamas and Israel Hope to Gain in Gaza
- Homeowners More Satisfied With Mortgage Servicers
- House Shelves Immigration Bill, Goes on Vacation
- NASA Plans to Make Oxygen on Mars
- Why Samsung Shares Plunged in the April-June Quarter
- House GOP Leaders Abandon Immigrant Bill
- Notorious RBG Tells All in Couric Interview
- Wisconsin Supreme Court: Voter IDs Must Be Free
- Ford Tremor: Easy to Park, Hard to Pay For
- Market Loses All of July's Gains in One Day