Canadian teen heartthrob Justin Bieber took home three prizes Sunday night at the American Music Awards in Los Angeles, including Artist of the Year.
Bieber, just 18, also won Favorite Pop/Rock Male Artist and Favorite Pop/Rock Album for "Believe."
Carly Rae Jepsen was proclaimed New Artist of the Year, MTV reported.
Taylor Swift won for Favorite Country Female Artist and Minaj earned Favorite Rap/Hip-Hop Artist and Favorite Rap/Hip-Hop Album ("Pink Friday: Roman Reloaded").
Luke Bryan won Favorite Country Male Artist, while Lady Antebellum was named Favorite Country Band, Duo or Group.
Carrie Underwood took home the award for Favorite Country Album ("Blown Away").
Usher won Favorite Soul/R&B Male Artist, while the Favorite Alternative Rock award went to Linkin Park.
David Guetta took the Favorite Electronic Dance Music Artist honor.
Most Popular Stories
- Entrepreneurs Chase Social Media
- European Car Sales up First Time in 20 Months
- Schedule packed with talent at the Fox
- I never set out to be a role model but it's great to be one ; IN THE HOTSEATBetter known by his stage name Wretch 32, Jermaine Sinclair is a 28-year-old rapper from London. In 2011 his debut album Black and White sold over a million copies and scored three top five singles. His latest single Blackout was released this week
- Manila's Hollywood Week
- Austin musicians point to a variety of reasons to appreciate McCartney
- Financial Times Twitter, Email Hacked
- Apple's iPhones, iPads Approved for Military Use, Sir Yes Sir!
- SINCE YOU ASKED [Pittsburgh Tribune-Review (PA)]
- Promoter McLean 'provided more musical joy than Dylan and Prince combined'