Canadian teen heartthrob Justin Bieber took home three prizes Sunday night at the American Music Awards in Los Angeles, including Artist of the Year.
Bieber, just 18, also won Favorite Pop/Rock Male Artist and Favorite Pop/Rock Album for "Believe."
Carly Rae Jepsen was proclaimed New Artist of the Year, MTV reported.
Taylor Swift won for Favorite Country Female Artist and Minaj earned Favorite Rap/Hip-Hop Artist and Favorite Rap/Hip-Hop Album ("Pink Friday: Roman Reloaded").
Luke Bryan won Favorite Country Male Artist, while Lady Antebellum was named Favorite Country Band, Duo or Group.
Carrie Underwood took home the award for Favorite Country Album ("Blown Away").
Usher won Favorite Soul/R&B Male Artist, while the Favorite Alternative Rock award went to Linkin Park.
David Guetta took the Favorite Electronic Dance Music Artist honor.
Most Popular Stories
- Rackspace Ends Talks About Possible Acquisition
- Mercedes Rolls Out S550 Plug-in Hybrid
- Missouri GM Plant Adding 750 jobs
- Poverty Rate Drops for First Time Since 2006
- Cedeno Named USHCC Businessman of the Year
- Aaron Hernandez: I Felt Helpless to Refuse Police
- Kohl's Hiring 67,000 for the Holidays
- Can Kobach Keep Taylor's Name on Ballot?
- Family Dollar Spurning Bid From Dollar General
- Anheuser-Busch, Visa Voice NFL Disapproval