The Chicago White Sox announced "family Sundays" at U.S. Cellular Field in 2013 will feature some tickets for $5 and parking as low as $10.
The team said upper corner seats for Sunday games will cost $5 and upper box and reserved seats will be sold for $10, the Chicago Sun-Times reported Friday.
Bleacher, outfield reserved, lower corner and premium upper box seats will be available for $15, the team said.
The "family Sundays" events will feature autograph sessions and the opportunity for children to run the bases after games.
The White Sox drew 1,965,955 fans during the 2012 season, the first time the number has dipped below 2 million since 2004.
Most Popular Stories
- Homeowners More Satisfied With Mortgage Servicers
- House Shelves Immigration Bill, Goes on Vacation
- Ford Tremor: Easy to Park, Hard to Pay For
- What Hamas and Israel Hope to Gain in Gaza
- Notorious RBG Tells All in Couric Interview
- Why Samsung Shares Plunged in the April-June Quarter
- House GOP Leaders Abandon Immigrant Bill
- NASA Plans to Make Oxygen on Mars
- Wisconsin Supreme Court: Voter IDs Must Be Free
- Market Loses All of July's Gains in One Day