The Chicago White Sox announced "family Sundays" at U.S. Cellular Field in 2013 will feature some tickets for $5 and parking as low as $10.
The team said upper corner seats for Sunday games will cost $5 and upper box and reserved seats will be sold for $10, the Chicago Sun-Times reported Friday.
Bleacher, outfield reserved, lower corner and premium upper box seats will be available for $15, the team said.
The "family Sundays" events will feature autograph sessions and the opportunity for children to run the bases after games.
The White Sox drew 1,965,955 fans during the 2012 season, the first time the number has dipped below 2 million since 2004.
Most Popular Stories
- World Bank: Rich Countries Must Curb Emissions
- Airport Garners Social Media Award
- Social Media Campaign Increases Organ Donor Registrations
- What Will Happen When Quantitative Easing Ends?
- Immigration Reform Would Decrease U.S. Budget Deficit
- MillerCoors Taps New Hispanic Ad Agency
- Aetna Leaving California's Individual Health Insurance Market
- Conference Slated for Hispanic Tech Startups
- Tea Party Wants to 'Audit the IRS'
- Calories Count: Starbucks to Post the Numbers on Menu Boards