The Chicago White Sox announced "family Sundays" at U.S. Cellular Field in 2013 will feature some tickets for $5 and parking as low as $10.
The team said upper corner seats for Sunday games will cost $5 and upper box and reserved seats will be sold for $10, the Chicago Sun-Times reported Friday.
Bleacher, outfield reserved, lower corner and premium upper box seats will be available for $15, the team said.
The "family Sundays" events will feature autograph sessions and the opportunity for children to run the bases after games.
The White Sox drew 1,965,955 fans during the 2012 season, the first time the number has dipped below 2 million since 2004.
Most Popular Stories
- Businesses, Investors Pressing for Green Policy
- E-scrap Recyclers Find Profits in Upgrades
- Congress Casts a Coy Vote on ISIS War
- 'The Voice' Sounds Different This Season
- At Groupon, Not a Good Deal of Workplace Diversity
- Lower Used-Car Prices Roil the Auto Industry
- Porn Lovers Get a New Search Engine
- Liberty Power Helps USHCC Go Green
- Utah Hosts US Hispanic Chamber of Commerce Meeting
- NSHMBA to Rebrand With New Name, Logo