The Chicago White Sox announced "family Sundays" at U.S. Cellular Field in 2013 will feature some tickets for $5 and parking as low as $10.
The team said upper corner seats for Sunday games will cost $5 and upper box and reserved seats will be sold for $10, the Chicago Sun-Times reported Friday.
Bleacher, outfield reserved, lower corner and premium upper box seats will be available for $15, the team said.
The "family Sundays" events will feature autograph sessions and the opportunity for children to run the bases after games.
The White Sox drew 1,965,955 fans during the 2012 season, the first time the number has dipped below 2 million since 2004.
Most Popular Stories
- American Airlines, US Airways Complete Merger
- ACA Delay Stresses Small Businesses
- Unemployed Wait as Lawmakers Debate
- Questions Remain in Jenni Rivera's Death
- General Dynamics Plans 200 New Jobs in N.M.
- Dell Offers Undisclosed Number of Employee Buyouts
- Saab Gets Back into the Game; U.S. Auto Sales Soar
- Harley Issues Motorcycle Recall
- Auto Dealer Builds Big Solar Project
- Authorities Close to Deal with JPMorgan Chase over Madoff Response