The Chicago White Sox announced "family Sundays" at U.S. Cellular Field in 2013 will feature some tickets for $5 and parking as low as $10.
The team said upper corner seats for Sunday games will cost $5 and upper box and reserved seats will be sold for $10, the Chicago Sun-Times reported Friday.
Bleacher, outfield reserved, lower corner and premium upper box seats will be available for $15, the team said.
The "family Sundays" events will feature autograph sessions and the opportunity for children to run the bases after games.
The White Sox drew 1,965,955 fans during the 2012 season, the first time the number has dipped below 2 million since 2004.
Most Popular Stories
- Obama, Ukraine Discuss Russian Incursion in Crimea
- Chinese May Have Spotted Malaysia Airlines Debris
- Social Media Causee Sleep Deprivation in Students
- First-time Jobless Claims Drop Unexpectedly
- Banks Buying Little From Minority Firms: Study
- General Electric Plans IPO of Credit Card Unit
- SXSW Crash Kills 2, Injures 23
- U.S. Business Inventories Up, Retail Sales Down
- 'Candy Crush' Maker Files IPO
- First-time U.S. Jobless Claims Hit 3-month Low