CANTON, Mass., Nov. 16, 2012 /PRNewswire-HISPANIC PR WIRE/ -- Dunkin' Donuts, America's all-day, everyday stop for coffee and baked goods, was the exclusive coffee provider of Universal Music Latin Entertainment's "Noche de Estrellas," the highly anticipated, invite-only after-party celebration at The Bank, located in the Bellagio in Las Vegas, on November 15th. Artists and top personalities from the Latino music, television and entertainment industries attended the festivities, where Dunkin' Donuts' Original Blend Coffee kept the stars running throughout the night. The star studded party included celebrities such as Juanes, Alejandro Sanz, David Bisbal, Shaila Durcal, Los Tucanes de Tijuana, and Joan Sebastian among many others.
Photo Source: JC Olivera/LatinContent/Getty Images
NOTE TO EDITORS: High-resolution images are available at: http://www.hispanicprwire.com/home.php?l=in
SOURCE Dunkin' Donuts
Most Popular Stories
- SEO Traffic Lab Celebrate Wins at Digital Marketing Event 'Internet World 2013' in London
- Social Media Initiatives Should Follow Customers' Lead
- Apple CEO: Offshore Units Not a 'Tax Gimmick'
- U.S. Senate Accuses Apple of Large-scale Tax Avoidance
- UTEP Water Recycling Project Wins Venture Titles
- Marketo Makes a Mint in IPO: Stock Shoots Up More than 50 Percent
- Bieber Booed at Billboard Awards
- Crude Oil Up, Gasoline Down
- Austin Startup Compare Metrics Raises $3.5 Million for Expansion
- Why So Many Top 'Car Guys' Are Actually Women