U.S. reality TV star Kris Jenner says there is no truth to a tabloid report claiming she and husband Bruce are divorcing after 21 years of marriage.
"I said, 'Honey, I think we're getting a divorce,'" she joked to E! News, recalling how she talked to her husband about the National Enquirer's story regarding their supposed breakup this week. "He said: 'Honey don't bug me with this. I'm at the hobby store buying helicopter parts.' ...
"We just laugh it off. We love each other and just laugh about it," she said.
"These kind of stories have been circulating for the last couple of years. We're absolutely not filing for divorce. Everything is great. We feel very blessed as a family. If we had to chase down and comment on every rumor, we'd be working overtime."
Most Popular Stories
- FAA to Appeal Court Decision Allowing Commercial Drone Use
- Tesla's Alt-Energy Future Aims for Massive Lithium-Ion Battery Production
- New Chat App, Yik Yak, Causes Problems for Students
- Rand Paul Tops Presidential Straw Poll at Conservative PAC Conference
- Obama Meets with Ukraine Prime Minister Wednesday
- Gas Prices May Jump from Calif. Emissions Law
- Taco Bell Rings Up Breakfast Menu
- California Establishes Center for Coffee Study
- Visa, MasterCard Team Up to Focus on Payment Security
- Sunday Starts Daylight Saving Time