U.S. reality TV star Kris Jenner says there is no truth to a tabloid report claiming she and husband Bruce are divorcing after 21 years of marriage.
"I said, 'Honey, I think we're getting a divorce,'" she joked to E! News, recalling how she talked to her husband about the National Enquirer's story regarding their supposed breakup this week. "He said: 'Honey don't bug me with this. I'm at the hobby store buying helicopter parts.' ...
"We just laugh it off. We love each other and just laugh about it," she said.
"These kind of stories have been circulating for the last couple of years. We're absolutely not filing for divorce. Everything is great. We feel very blessed as a family. If we had to chase down and comment on every rumor, we'd be working overtime."
Most Popular Stories
- GM Boosting China Production Capacity
- Jack White Records Songs, Releases Vinyl in Hours
- 420 Pot Holiday Tries To Go Mainstream
- Malaysia, Flight 370 Relatives Talk Financial Help
- Automakers Turn to China to Fuel Sales Growth
- Report: Next Iran Nuclear Talks Set for New York
- Delay in Ferry Evacuation Puzzles Maritime Experts
- Easter morning delivery for space station
- Pope Francis, Huge Crowd Joyously Celebrate Easter
- GOP Making Bold Play for Oregon Senate Seat