U.S. reality TV star Kris Jenner says there is no truth to a tabloid report claiming she and husband Bruce are divorcing after 21 years of marriage.
"I said, 'Honey, I think we're getting a divorce,'" she joked to E! News, recalling how she talked to her husband about the National Enquirer's story regarding their supposed breakup this week. "He said: 'Honey don't bug me with this. I'm at the hobby store buying helicopter parts.' ...
"We just laugh it off. We love each other and just laugh about it," she said.
"These kind of stories have been circulating for the last couple of years. We're absolutely not filing for divorce. Everything is great. We feel very blessed as a family. If we had to chase down and comment on every rumor, we'd be working overtime."
Most Popular Stories
- Hezbollah Chief's Assassination Claimed by Sunni Group
- Allstate Seeks to Invest in Minority Firms
- SpaceX's Satellite Launch Is 'Game-Changer'
- Latin Music Conference Turns 25
- U.S. Growth Stayed Steady During Shutdown, Fed Says
- Climate Change Early Warning System Urged
- Guardian Pressured to Stop NSA Stories: Editor
- Newtown Massacre Heard on 911 Recordings
- Calif. Likes Christie, Says Tea Party's a Drag
- New Home Sales Shoot up 25 Percent in October