Chrysler's first electric car, the Fiat 500e, will make its debut at the American Music Awards on Sunday.
The Auburn Hills automaker released the first ever images of the car today.
The photos include an exterior shot of a bright orange car with a white front bumper and a separate photo of a white interior with orange stripes on the seat and orange interior accents.
The plug-in electric Fiat 500e will premiere on the "green carpet" of the American Music Awards and will be shown to the general public for the first time at the 2012 Los Angeles Auto Show starting Nov. 30.
The Fiat 500e will go on sale in the state of California in 2013.
Most Popular Stories
- Americans Still Pessimistic Despite Economic Growth
- Apple to Unveil New Items on Sept. 9
- Bogdanovitch Delivers Laughs With 'She's Funny'
- Axxis Solutions Appoints Benites as CEO
- Friends Followed Similar Paths to Violent Jihad
- Parra Joins Exclusive Club of Hispanic CEOs
- Obama Puts Ukraine Violence on Russia
- California Moves Toward Ban on Plastic Bags
- Nintendo Launching 'Amiibo' Toy-game Franchise
- Identity Thieves Prey on Job Seekers