Chrysler's first electric car, the Fiat 500e, will make its debut at the American Music Awards on Sunday.
The Auburn Hills automaker released the first ever images of the car today.
The photos include an exterior shot of a bright orange car with a white front bumper and a separate photo of a white interior with orange stripes on the seat and orange interior accents.
The plug-in electric Fiat 500e will premiere on the "green carpet" of the American Music Awards and will be shown to the general public for the first time at the 2012 Los Angeles Auto Show starting Nov. 30.
The Fiat 500e will go on sale in the state of California in 2013.
Most Popular Stories
- U.S. Families 'Extraordinarily Vulnerable': Yellen
- Larry Ellison Steps Down as Oracle CEO
- Hillary Clinton to Address CHCI Conference
- Alibaba Prices IPO at $68 a Share
- Apple Locks Itself Out of Devices
- Veterans to Get Training as Solar Panel Installers
- Hispanics Doubt Marco Rubio's Chances
- Wildfires Rage in California
- John Cantlie Delivers ISIS Message to Save Life
- Alibaba: Today China, Tomorrow the World