Chrysler's first electric car, the Fiat 500e, will make its debut at the American Music Awards on Sunday.
The Auburn Hills automaker released the first ever images of the car today.
The photos include an exterior shot of a bright orange car with a white front bumper and a separate photo of a white interior with orange stripes on the seat and orange interior accents.
The plug-in electric Fiat 500e will premiere on the "green carpet" of the American Music Awards and will be shown to the general public for the first time at the 2012 Los Angeles Auto Show starting Nov. 30.
The Fiat 500e will go on sale in the state of California in 2013.
Most Popular Stories
- SpaceX's Satellite Launch Is 'Game-Changer'
- Reid Confident Congress to Pass Immigration Bill
- Donors Abandon GOP Over Gun Stance
- Maui Visitor Killed in Shark Attack
- Climate Change Early Warning System Urged
- Wisconsin Gov. Campaign Aide Fired Over Tweets
- Private Sector Employment Surges by 215,000 Jobs
- Mexico: 'Extremely Dangerous' Radioactive Material Stolen
- Newtown 911 Tapes Being Released Today
- Calif. Likes Christie, Says Tea Party's a Drag