Chrysler's first electric car, the Fiat 500e, will make its debut at the American Music Awards on Sunday.
The Auburn Hills automaker released the first ever images of the car today.
The photos include an exterior shot of a bright orange car with a white front bumper and a separate photo of a white interior with orange stripes on the seat and orange interior accents.
The plug-in electric Fiat 500e will premiere on the "green carpet" of the American Music Awards and will be shown to the general public for the first time at the 2012 Los Angeles Auto Show starting Nov. 30.
The Fiat 500e will go on sale in the state of California in 2013.
Most Popular Stories
- Malaysia, Flight 370 Relatives Talk Financial Help
- GM Boosting China Production Capacity
- Jack White Records Songs, Releases Vinyl in Hours
- 420 Pot Holiday Tries To Go Mainstream
- Report: Next Iran Nuclear Talks Set for New York
- Automakers Turn to China to Fuel Sales Growth
- Delay in Ferry Evacuation Puzzles Maritime Experts
- Easter morning delivery for space station
- Pope Francis, Huge Crowd Joyously Celebrate Easter
- GOP Making Bold Play for Oregon Senate Seat