General Motors said it would unveil a Chevrolet Spark EV at the Los Angeles Auto Show that opens at the end of November.
The Spark EV is an all-electric mini car. Along with redesigned models, including Corvette, Traverse, Equinox, Sonic RS, Impala, and a diesel-burning Cruze, it is one of 13 significantly altered cars in the Chevrolet line up for 2013, mLive.com reported Wednesday.
The company also said the all-new full-sized Impala sedan would be the first Chevrolet outfitted with the advanced version of the MyLink system.
"The Spark EV and next-generation of MyLink demonstrate Chevrolet's commitment to delivering the advanced technologies that today's consumers will be eager to adopt and truly value," said Chris Perry, vice president of global marketing for Chevrolet.
The Los Angeles Auto show opens Nov. 30 and runs through Dec. 19.
Most Popular Stories
- SEO Traffic Lab Celebrate Wins at Digital Marketing Event 'Internet World 2013' in London
- Social Media Initiatives Should Follow Customers' Lead
- Apple CEO: Offshore Units Not a 'Tax Gimmick'
- U.S. Senate Accuses Apple of Large-scale Tax Avoidance
- UTEP Water Recycling Project Wins Venture Titles
- Marketo Makes a Mint in IPO: Stock Shoots Up More than 50 Percent
- Bieber Booed at Billboard Awards
- Crude Oil Up, Gasoline Down
- Austin Startup Compare Metrics Raises $3.5 Million for Expansion
- Why So Many Top 'Car Guys' Are Actually Women