General Motors said it would unveil a Chevrolet Spark EV at the Los Angeles Auto Show that opens at the end of November.
The Spark EV is an all-electric mini car. Along with redesigned models, including Corvette, Traverse, Equinox, Sonic RS, Impala, and a diesel-burning Cruze, it is one of 13 significantly altered cars in the Chevrolet line up for 2013, mLive.com reported Wednesday.
The company also said the all-new full-sized Impala sedan would be the first Chevrolet outfitted with the advanced version of the MyLink system.
"The Spark EV and next-generation of MyLink demonstrate Chevrolet's commitment to delivering the advanced technologies that today's consumers will be eager to adopt and truly value," said Chris Perry, vice president of global marketing for Chevrolet.
The Los Angeles Auto show opens Nov. 30 and runs through Dec. 19.
Most Popular Stories
- Fed Committee Optimistic About Growth Prospects
- How ESPN Became a $50B Sports Empire
- Pot's Legal in WA -- But You Should Probably Ask Your Boss
- Challenger Raises Bar on Muscle Cars
- Fight Against Teacher Tenure Gains Momentum
- President Obama Relishes Roadshow, but Agenda Still Stuck
- Small Businesses Could Get Paid Faster
- Stevie Fielder Changes Tune on Thad Cochran Vote-buying Story
- Pau Gasol Turns Down Lakers' Offer
- California Chambers Head for the O.C.