General Motors said it would unveil a Chevrolet Spark EV at the Los Angeles Auto Show that opens at the end of November.
The Spark EV is an all-electric mini car. Along with redesigned models, including Corvette, Traverse, Equinox, Sonic RS, Impala, and a diesel-burning Cruze, it is one of 13 significantly altered cars in the Chevrolet line up for 2013, mLive.com reported Wednesday.
The company also said the all-new full-sized Impala sedan would be the first Chevrolet outfitted with the advanced version of the MyLink system.
"The Spark EV and next-generation of MyLink demonstrate Chevrolet's commitment to delivering the advanced technologies that today's consumers will be eager to adopt and truly value," said Chris Perry, vice president of global marketing for Chevrolet.
The Los Angeles Auto show opens Nov. 30 and runs through Dec. 19.
Most Popular Stories
- NSA Defends Global Cellphone Tracking Legality
- Ad Counts Rise in 2013 for Hispanic Magazines
- Top Websites for U.S. Hispanics
- Networks Vie for U.S. Hispanic TV Viewers
- Saab Gets Back into the Game; U.S. Auto Sales Soar
- Apple Activates Customer-Tracking iBeacon
- Dell Offers Undisclosed Number of Employee Buyouts
- 2013 Tech Gift Guide: iPad Mini Still Hot; Chromecast a Great Low-Cost Option
- A Biography of Jonathan Ive, Apple's Creative Chief
- Authorities Close to Deal with JPMorgan Chase over Madoff Response