General Motors said it would unveil a Chevrolet Spark EV at the Los Angeles Auto Show that opens at the end of November.
The Spark EV is an all-electric mini car. Along with redesigned models, including Corvette, Traverse, Equinox, Sonic RS, Impala, and a diesel-burning Cruze, it is one of 13 significantly altered cars in the Chevrolet line up for 2013, mLive.com reported Wednesday.
The company also said the all-new full-sized Impala sedan would be the first Chevrolet outfitted with the advanced version of the MyLink system.
"The Spark EV and next-generation of MyLink demonstrate Chevrolet's commitment to delivering the advanced technologies that today's consumers will be eager to adopt and truly value," said Chris Perry, vice president of global marketing for Chevrolet.
The Los Angeles Auto show opens Nov. 30 and runs through Dec. 19.
Most Popular Stories
- Obama Administration Releases Proposal to Regulate For-Profit Colleges
- U.S. Consumer Sentiment Falls in Early March
- Vybz Kartel Convicted of Murder
- Elizabeth Vargas' Husband Marc Cohn Addresses Rumors
- Keurig Adds Peet's coffee, Alters Starbucks deal
- Quiznos Files for Chapter 11
- SoCalGas Reaches Record Spend on Diversity Suppliers
- Koch Brothers Step up Anti-Obamacare Campaign
- U.S. to Relinquish Gov't Control Over Internet
- Is Malaysian Airlines Flight 370 in Andaman Sea?