Prince Charles shared a laugh on his 64th birthday with Peter
Hambleton, who plays the dwarf Gloin in the new Hobbit film, during
a visit to Wellington, New Zealand, where the movie is being made.
Prince Charles and Camilla, the Duchess of Cornwall, are on the last leg of a Diamond Jubilee tour which also takes in Papua New Guinea and Australia. They enjoyed a walkabout with security, and appeared relaxed as the Prince told supporters: "It's a jolly good day for Scorpios."
Most Popular Stories
- PBS Series Examines America's Demographic Shift
- Tim Cook Has Proved That Apple is His Baby
- Texas Sees Gains in Hispanic College Enrollment
- Americans Bet Big on Gambling Industry
- Petri Likely Broke House Ethics Rules
- California's Ban on Plastic Bags: What Now?
- Exxon Gives Nod to Fracking Risks
- Morgan: 'Can't Believe' Wal-Mart Blaming Him
- Royals Beat A's in 12-inning Wild Card Thriller
- Can You Be Fired for Using Medical Marijuana?