Prince Charles shared a laugh on his 64th birthday with Peter
Hambleton, who plays the dwarf Gloin in the new Hobbit film, during
a visit to Wellington, New Zealand, where the movie is being made.
Prince Charles and Camilla, the Duchess of Cornwall, are on the last leg of a Diamond Jubilee tour which also takes in Papua New Guinea and Australia. They enjoyed a walkabout with security, and appeared relaxed as the Prince told supporters: "It's a jolly good day for Scorpios."
Most Popular Stories
- Small-Business Loans Fueling Economic Growth
- Tesco Head Steps Down After Profit Warning
- Gasoline Costs Drive Consumer Price Increases
- Want a Job? Try Minneapolis
- Comic-Con Offers Toy Designers a Chance to Go Wild
- Google Chrome Bug Draining Batteries: Report
- Russians Fed Steady Diet of Conspiracy Theories
- Illegal Immigration Near Historic Low, Despite What You May Have Heard
- Startup Makes It Easier to Buy American
- BlackBerry Appoints New COO from LiveOps Inc.