Prince Charles shared a laugh on his 64th birthday with Peter
Hambleton, who plays the dwarf Gloin in the new Hobbit film, during
a visit to Wellington, New Zealand, where the movie is being made.
Prince Charles and Camilla, the Duchess of Cornwall, are on the last leg of a Diamond Jubilee tour which also takes in Papua New Guinea and Australia. They enjoyed a walkabout with security, and appeared relaxed as the Prince told supporters: "It's a jolly good day for Scorpios."
Most Popular Stories
- Criminal Investigation Opened Into James Foley's Death
- The Hip New Career? Farming
- McDonald's Names Another U.S. President
- Student Startup Develops Date-rape Detector
- Sahara Casino Rises Anew as SLS Las Vegas
- Is Diversity in the Eye of the Beholder?
- Chinese Coal Gas Boom Poses Climate Risks
- Job Market Shifts Complicate Yellen's Rate Decision
- U.S. Supporters of Islamic State Get Close Scrutiny
- Dems Losing Fear of Obamacare