Prince Charles shared a laugh on his 64th birthday with Peter
Hambleton, who plays the dwarf Gloin in the new Hobbit film, during
a visit to Wellington, New Zealand, where the movie is being made.
Prince Charles and Camilla, the Duchess of Cornwall, are on the last leg of a Diamond Jubilee tour which also takes in Papua New Guinea and Australia. They enjoyed a walkabout with security, and appeared relaxed as the Prince told supporters: "It's a jolly good day for Scorpios."
Most Popular Stories
- Chobani Counters Competition With Expanded Lineup
- Twitter Offers App Install Ads
- What to Expect From an Amazon Smartphone
- Asia Seeks Obama's Assurance Over Spats
- Coachella's Young Audience a Marketers Paradise
- Nevada Range Showdown Draws Armed Supporters
- Putin: No Blocks to Boosting Relations With West
- National Energy Boom Blurs Political Battle Lines
- Auto Parts Plant Opening in Pa., Jobs on Tap
- NASA's Space Station Robonaut Finally Getting Legs