Prince Charles shared a laugh on his 64th birthday with Peter
Hambleton, who plays the dwarf Gloin in the new Hobbit film, during
a visit to Wellington, New Zealand, where the movie is being made.
Prince Charles and Camilla, the Duchess of Cornwall, are on the last leg of a Diamond Jubilee tour which also takes in Papua New Guinea and Australia. They enjoyed a walkabout with security, and appeared relaxed as the Prince told supporters: "It's a jolly good day for Scorpios."
Most Popular Stories
- Obama, Ukraine Discuss Russian Incursion in Crimea
- Chinese May Have Spotted Malaysia Airlines Debris
- Social Media Causee Sleep Deprivation in Students
- First-time Jobless Claims Drop Unexpectedly
- General Electric Plans IPO of Credit Card Unit
- SXSW Crash Kills 2, Injures 23
- U.S. Business Inventories Up, Retail Sales Down
- 'Candy Crush' Maker Files IPO
- Banks Buying Little From Minority Firms: Study
- First-time U.S. Jobless Claims Hit 3-month Low