MISSION, KS -- (Marketwire) -- 11/15/12 -- (Family Features) When it comes to holiday baking, there's always that one special recipe the family looks forward to year after year. This holiday season, spread more holiday joy by adding a sweet, complementary treat to a traditional family favorite recipe.
Holiday baking evokes special baking memories, and as recipes are passed down from one generation to the next, so are the ingredients. Eagle Brand® Sweetened Condensed Milk -- a special blend of milk and sugar -- is an essential part of the recipes that have always been a part of your family's holiday traditions. It provides a fool-proof base for all kinds of delicious treats at the holiday table, such as rich chocolate candies, moist cookie bars, picture-perfect pies, luscious cheesecakes, fudgy frostings and creamy smooth ice cream. This year, add to your holiday tradition with one of these perfect pairings:
•Make the family's favorite pumpkin pie recipe even more special by pairing it with a homemade caramel apple or butter pecan ice cream. •Before putting the finishing touches on the family custard recipe, add a homemade caramel sauce for a sweet and sophisticated dessert. •Looking for a new tradition? Try this delicious Pecan Pie Bread Pudding with a scoop of homemade vanilla ice cream.
Find these delicious recipes -- and more -- as well as helpful holiday baking tips at EagleBrand.com and Facebook.com/EagleBrand.
Pecan Pie Bread Pudding
Yield: 9 Servings
Prep Time: 20 Minutes
Cook Time: 55 Minutes
Most Popular Stories
- Bipartisan Budget Deal Gets Key Support in House
- Bitcoin Clones Lurch Onto Financial Scene
- Clinton to Keynote Annual Simmons Leadership Conference
- Budget Deal Will Cut 220,000 Californians Out of Jobless Benefits
- Futures Fall, Holiday Spending and Unemployment Up
- Senate Not So Keen on Budget Deal
- Oil Nears $98 a Barrel
- Health Coverage Disparities Emerge Among States
- Selena Gomez, Shakira Among Top Hispanic Searches
- PhD Project Grooms Business Profs