MISSION, KS -- (Marketwire) -- 11/15/12 -- (Family Features) When it comes to holiday baking, there's always that one special recipe the family looks forward to year after year. This holiday season, spread more holiday joy by adding a sweet, complementary treat to a traditional family favorite recipe.
Holiday baking evokes special baking memories, and as recipes are passed down from one generation to the next, so are the ingredients. Eagle Brand® Sweetened Condensed Milk -- a special blend of milk and sugar -- is an essential part of the recipes that have always been a part of your family's holiday traditions. It provides a fool-proof base for all kinds of delicious treats at the holiday table, such as rich chocolate candies, moist cookie bars, picture-perfect pies, luscious cheesecakes, fudgy frostings and creamy smooth ice cream. This year, add to your holiday tradition with one of these perfect pairings:
•Make the family's favorite pumpkin pie recipe even more special by pairing it with a homemade caramel apple or butter pecan ice cream. •Before putting the finishing touches on the family custard recipe, add a homemade caramel sauce for a sweet and sophisticated dessert. •Looking for a new tradition? Try this delicious Pecan Pie Bread Pudding with a scoop of homemade vanilla ice cream.
Find these delicious recipes -- and more -- as well as helpful holiday baking tips at EagleBrand.com and Facebook.com/EagleBrand.
Pecan Pie Bread Pudding
Yield: 9 Servings
Prep Time: 20 Minutes
Cook Time: 55 Minutes
Most Popular Stories
- Facebook, Twitter Announce Apps for Google Glass
- Will Yahoo Splurge on $1-Billion acquisition of Tumblr?
- European Car Sales up First Time in 20 Months
- 'Star Trek Into Darkness': The Return of Khan?
- Google Fiber Making an Impact
- Entrepreneurs Chase Social Media
- Exciting Night for UFC Fans
- Teen Drivers Should Be Prepared for Any Car-Related Situation
- Summer Movies Aimed at Young Men, Teen Boys
- RFD-TV launches on Charter Cable