People for the Ethical Treatment of Animals, based in Norfolk, Va., is courting controversy with an ad comparing wearing fur to women sporting public hair.
The poster, which features model Joanna Krupa wearing nothing but a pair of panties -- with long hair coming out from the leg holes -- bears the caption, "Fur trim: unattractive," The Independent reported Thursday.
"Don't ruin your look with fur trim," the bottom of the poster reads.
Most Popular Stories
- Prosecutor to Investigate Walmart Police Shooting
- GM to Announce New Jobs in Tennessee
- Emirates Hit Libyan Targets With Airstrikes
- Michael Brown Funeral: Can Americans Change the Script of Violence?
- Smith & Wesson Misses Target
- American Killed With ISIS Fighters in Syria
- Surf's Up! SoCal Prepares for Big Storm Surf
- Marco Rubio Warns Obama on Deportations
- Hamas Claims Gaza Ceasefire as Victory Over Israel
- Ford Hires 300 at Louisville Lincoln Plant