People for the Ethical Treatment of Animals, based in Norfolk, Va., is courting controversy with an ad comparing wearing fur to women sporting public hair.
The poster, which features model Joanna Krupa wearing nothing but a pair of panties -- with long hair coming out from the leg holes -- bears the caption, "Fur trim: unattractive," The Independent reported Thursday.
"Don't ruin your look with fur trim," the bottom of the poster reads.
Most Popular Stories
- SEO Traffic Lab Celebrate Wins at Digital Marketing Event 'Internet World 2013' in London
- Social Media Initiatives Should Follow Customers' Lead
- Apple CEO: Offshore Units Not a 'Tax Gimmick'
- U.S. Senate Accuses Apple of Large-scale Tax Avoidance
- UTEP Water Recycling Project Wins Venture Titles
- Marketo Makes a Mint in IPO: Stock Shoots Up More than 50 Percent
- Bieber Booed at Billboard Awards
- Crude Oil Up, Gasoline Down
- Austin Startup Compare Metrics Raises $3.5 Million for Expansion
- Why So Many Top 'Car Guys' Are Actually Women