People for the Ethical Treatment of Animals, based in Norfolk, Va., is courting controversy with an ad comparing wearing fur to women sporting public hair.
The poster, which features model Joanna Krupa wearing nothing but a pair of panties -- with long hair coming out from the leg holes -- bears the caption, "Fur trim: unattractive," The Independent reported Thursday.
"Don't ruin your look with fur trim," the bottom of the poster reads.
Most Popular Stories
- Boehner Lashes Out Against Ted Cruz, Far Right
- TFA Recruiting DACA Recipients
- Cheap Gas Drives Down U.S. Wholesale Prices Again
- Producer Price Index Dropped in November
- Expanding Medicaid Creates Jobs: Study
- Robert Levinson Was on CIA Mission
- Hawaii Official Who Release Obama Certificate Only Victim of Plane Crash
- Beyonce Releases New Album With No Marketing
- 'Dreamers' Hope for Permanent Immigration Status
- New Iran Sanctions Should Be Put Off for Now, Banking Chief Urges