WHITE PLAINS, N.Y., Nov. 15, 2012 /PRNewswire-HISPANIC PR WIRE/ -- Time is running out to help the March of Dimes light the White House purple on January 3, 2013, as a symbol of hope for premature babies. The White House is special to the March of Dimes because our founder was President Franklin D. Roosevelt, who established our organization in 1938. To turn the White House purple, we need to secure 25,000 signatures on an online petition. Please help us reach this goal in honor of World Prematurity Day, Saturday, November 17. Go to https://petitions.whitehouse.gov/petition/light-white-house-purple-celebrate-75th-anniversary-march-dimes-and-symbol-hope-preemie-families/c578wdL3 and sign the petition -- and encourage your family and friends to sign as well. Thank you on behalf of families and babies!
SOURCE March of Dimes
Most Popular Stories
- Bently Creates Alabama Small Business Commission
- Is Alibaba's IPO Price a Fairytale?
- Kardashian: Kanye Never Told Fan in Wheelchair to Stand Up
- Los Angeles Angels Clinch Playoff Spot
- U.S. Tobacco Growers Lose Last of Price Supports
- CalPERS Pulls Out of Hedge Funds
- U.S. Producer Prices Held Steady in August
- Sanctions Push Russian Ruble to Historic Low
- Scottish Leaders Scramble for Votes on Independence
- When to Say No to Investors, Yes to Mentors