WHITE PLAINS, N.Y., Nov. 15, 2012 /PRNewswire-HISPANIC PR WIRE/ -- Time is running out to help the March of Dimes light the White House purple on January 3, 2013, as a symbol of hope for premature babies. The White House is special to the March of Dimes because our founder was President Franklin D. Roosevelt, who established our organization in 1938. To turn the White House purple, we need to secure 25,000 signatures on an online petition. Please help us reach this goal in honor of World Prematurity Day, Saturday, November 17. Go to https://petitions.whitehouse.gov/petition/light-white-house-purple-celebrate-75th-anniversary-march-dimes-and-symbol-hope-preemie-families/c578wdL3 and sign the petition -- and encourage your family and friends to sign as well. Thank you on behalf of families and babies!
SOURCE March of Dimes
Most Popular Stories
- Aetna Leaving California's Individual Health Insurance Market
- Honda Says Sorry About the Lack of Electric Fits
- Comcast Takes a Stake in a YouTube Content Provider
- OSH Selling Most of Its Stores to Lowe's
- Calories Count: Starbucks to Post the Numbers on Menu Boards
- Is Stock Balloon Really a Pinata?
- First Person Cured of AIDS Virus Wants to Help Others
- Katy Perry: Learned About Divorce Via Text Message
- Google Wants to Share PRISM Information
- Charitable Giving Sees Encouraging Growth