PURCHASE, NY -- (Marketwire) -- 11/15/12 -- Kobrand Corporation is proud to announce their receipt of Wine Enthusiast Magazine's "Importer of the Year" Wine Star Award for 2012. Each year, Wine Enthusiast editors honor outstanding achievement in the wine and spirits world, and this year marks Wine Enthusiast's 13th Annual Wine Star Awards.
Kobrand President and CEO Robert DeRoose reflected, "Kobrand's core values are critical to our success. Since we opened our doors in 1944, quality has been our founding cornerstone; quality of product, quality of people and quality of relationships. We're extremely happy that our commitment to quality and to our producers has been recognized."
About Kobrand Corporation
Kobrand Corporation was founded in 1944 and to this day remains one of the few family-owned wine and spirit companies. Kobrand's portfolio of wine and spirits was meticulously selected according to a single, unerring principle: quality. This continued focus has made the Kobrand name synonymous with wines and spirits of the highest caliber for over 60 years. Kobrand is the exclusive agent and/or sales and marketing partner for an outstanding selection of fine wines and spirits including: Maison Louis Jadot Burgundies, Champagne Taittinger, St. Francis, Sequoia Grove, Benziger Family Winery, Cakebread Cellars, Sassicaia, The Fladgate Partnership of Ports, Appleton Estate Jamaican Rum, Alizé Passion Liqueurs, Depaz Blue Cane Amber Rhum, Café Boheme Coffee Crème Liqueur and Delamain Grande Champagne Cognacs.
Public Relations Manager
Director of Public Relations
Most Popular Stories
- Chobani Counters Competition With Expanded Lineup
- Pope Francis, Huge Crowd Joyously Celebrate Easter
- Automakers Turn to China to Fuel Sales Growth
- GM Boosting China Production Capacity
- GOP Making Bold Play for Oregon Senate Seat
- Report: Iran VP Says Row Over Reactor Resolved
- Confusion, Anger as Sunken Ferry's Relatives Wait
- Delay in Ferry Evacuation Puzzles Maritime Experts
- NASA's Space Station Robonaut Finally Getting Legs
- Putin: No Blocks to Boosting Relations With West