PURCHASE, NY -- (Marketwire) -- 11/15/12 -- Kobrand Corporation is proud to announce their receipt of Wine Enthusiast Magazine's "Importer of the Year" Wine Star Award for 2012. Each year, Wine Enthusiast editors honor outstanding achievement in the wine and spirits world, and this year marks Wine Enthusiast's 13th Annual Wine Star Awards.
Kobrand President and CEO Robert DeRoose reflected, "Kobrand's core values are critical to our success. Since we opened our doors in 1944, quality has been our founding cornerstone; quality of product, quality of people and quality of relationships. We're extremely happy that our commitment to quality and to our producers has been recognized."
About Kobrand Corporation
Kobrand Corporation was founded in 1944 and to this day remains one of the few family-owned wine and spirit companies. Kobrand's portfolio of wine and spirits was meticulously selected according to a single, unerring principle: quality. This continued focus has made the Kobrand name synonymous with wines and spirits of the highest caliber for over 60 years. Kobrand is the exclusive agent and/or sales and marketing partner for an outstanding selection of fine wines and spirits including: Maison Louis Jadot Burgundies, Champagne Taittinger, St. Francis, Sequoia Grove, Benziger Family Winery, Cakebread Cellars, Sassicaia, The Fladgate Partnership of Ports, Appleton Estate Jamaican Rum, Alizé Passion Liqueurs, Depaz Blue Cane Amber Rhum, Café Boheme Coffee Crème Liqueur and Delamain Grande Champagne Cognacs.
Public Relations Manager
Director of Public Relations
Most Popular Stories
- Cantwell Targets Gender Gap in Small-Business Loans
- Chrysler Gets Nod as a Top Employer for Hispanic Women
- Hispanic Entrepreneurs Set Pace in Florida
- Perry's Lawyers Try to Close Abuse Case
- South Korea's Kia to Invest $1 Billion in Mexico
- FBI Probes JPMorgan Hack
- What's the Law for Kids at Gun Ranges?
- Apple Loses Bid to Block Sales of 9 Samsung Phones
- Mario Lopez Inks New Clear Channel Deal
- Health-care Deal Aids Port Contract Talks