Kimberly-Clark Corporation today announced Nancy Loewe, 45, currently vice president and treasurer, has been named Chief Strategy Officer and Treasurer, reporting to Chairman and CEO Tom Falk.
Loewe joined K-C in 2011 from Frito-Lay North America where she served as Chief Financial Officer. She has more than 20 years of experience in global financial roles of increasing responsibility with companies like GE and PepsiCo. Over her career, she has worked in several industries including healthcare, plastics, and consumer packaged goods, and has focused on developing global talent across Europe, Asia, and North America.
"Nancy is an outstanding addition to our senior leadership team and will reach across boundaries for new ideas to improve our business," said Chairman and CEO Thomas J. Falk. "Nancy brings a global perspective to the chief strategy role having lived and worked in Japan, China, and The Netherlands. Her strong finance, general management and strategy experience makes her the ideal candidate to assist our businesses in developing new strategic priorities as we expand around the world."
Most Popular Stories
- American Airlines, US Airways Complete Merger
- ACA Delay Stresses Small Businesses
- Questions Remain in Jenni Rivera's Death
- Unemployed Wait as Lawmakers Debate
- Harley Issues Motorcycle Recall
- General Dynamics Plans 200 New Jobs in N.M.
- Auto Dealer Builds Big Solar Project
- Entrepreneurs' Next Creation May Be New Laws
- Saab Gets Back into the Game; U.S. Auto Sales Soar
- Dell Offers Undisclosed Number of Employee Buyouts