Kimberly-Clark Corporation today announced Nancy Loewe, 45, currently vice president and treasurer, has been named Chief Strategy Officer and Treasurer, reporting to Chairman and CEO Tom Falk.
Loewe joined K-C in 2011 from Frito-Lay North America where she served as Chief Financial Officer. She has more than 20 years of experience in global financial roles of increasing responsibility with companies like GE and PepsiCo. Over her career, she has worked in several industries including healthcare, plastics, and consumer packaged goods, and has focused on developing global talent across Europe, Asia, and North America.
"Nancy is an outstanding addition to our senior leadership team and will reach across boundaries for new ideas to improve our business," said Chairman and CEO Thomas J. Falk. "Nancy brings a global perspective to the chief strategy role having lived and worked in Japan, China, and The Netherlands. Her strong finance, general management and strategy experience makes her the ideal candidate to assist our businesses in developing new strategic priorities as we expand around the world."
Most Popular Stories
- Microsoft Releases Free OneNote for Mac
- E.U. Puts Sanctions on Russia, Ukraine Officials
- Crimea Seeks Financial Integration With Russia
- Homebuilders Show Rising Confidence in Market
- Jack Daniel's Resists Changes to Tenn. Whiskey Law
- Apple, HP, Intel May Take a Hit from Slowdown in Smartphone Sales Growth
- Obama Imposes Sanctions on Russian Officials
- Chile Shaken by Major Aftershock
- Ford Flies High on Speed
- 'Walking Dead' Takes a Shocking Turn: Recap