Kimberly-Clark Corporation today announced Nancy Loewe, 45, currently vice president and treasurer, has been named Chief Strategy Officer and Treasurer, reporting to Chairman and CEO Tom Falk.
Loewe joined K-C in 2011 from Frito-Lay North America where she served as Chief Financial Officer. She has more than 20 years of experience in global financial roles of increasing responsibility with companies like GE and PepsiCo. Over her career, she has worked in several industries including healthcare, plastics, and consumer packaged goods, and has focused on developing global talent across Europe, Asia, and North America.
"Nancy is an outstanding addition to our senior leadership team and will reach across boundaries for new ideas to improve our business," said Chairman and CEO Thomas J. Falk. "Nancy brings a global perspective to the chief strategy role having lived and worked in Japan, China, and The Netherlands. Her strong finance, general management and strategy experience makes her the ideal candidate to assist our businesses in developing new strategic priorities as we expand around the world."
Most Popular Stories
- Fed Committee Optimistic About Growth Prospects
- Pot's Legal in WA -- But You Should Probably Ask Your Boss
- How ESPN Became a $50B Sports Empire
- Drive-In Movie Theaters Use Creativity to Afford Digital Switch
- Obama Cites Letter Writers in Pitching Economy
- U.S. Immigration Courts Facing Record Backlog
- Stevie Fielder Changes Tune on Thad Cochran Vote-buying Story
- Pau Gasol Turns Down Lakers' Offer
- President Obama Relishes Roadshow, but Agenda Still Stuck
- Farrell, Kitsch Rumored for Season 2 of 'True Detective'