Michigan teenager Denzel Washington said he spotted what he believed to be a UFO hovering over a movie theater during the weekend.
The 19-year-old Flint resident said his close encounter was no act and he and his brother were as close as 200 feet from the mysterious black craft they saw Sunday night above the theater complex in Flint Township.
"People say seeing is believing (and) I know what I seen," Washington told the Flint (Mich.) Journal. "You just have to believe me. I don't lie."
The UFO was described as about five car-lengths long with a bluish-white exhaust coming from it. The brothers' attention had been attracted by bright lights they thought might be coming from a stadium; however they got a good look at something definitely unfamiliar that moved silently away as they got closer and then disappeared in the blink of an eye.
The Journal said police confirmed getting an excited 911 call from Washington but no other authorities had any records of aircraft in the area at the time.
Most Popular Stories
- 15 Myths That Could Ruin Your Hispanic Ad Campaign
- AIG to Create 230 Jobs in Charlotte
- General Motors Names Mary Barra as First Female CEO
- Russia Says Nyet to Canada North Pole Claim
- Bipartisan Negotiators Reach Modest Budget Agreement
- Senate Dems Move Forward With Obama Nominees
- Justin Bieber Visits Typhoon Victims, Plays Concert
- New Obama Aide to Focus on Climate Change
- Obama Nominee Confirmed for D.C. Appeals Court
- MasterCard to Split Shares, Raise Dividend