ROCKVILLE, MD -- (Marketwire) -- 11/14/12 -- With over 110 lives lost, thousands still without power and many rendered homeless from the storm, MarketResearch.com launched a national campaign to raise money for the victims of Hurricane Sandy.
For every Market Research report purchased between now and Thanksgiving, Marketresearch.com will donate ten dollars to the American Red Cross. "For us this was very personal," said Rob Granader, CEO of MarketResearch.com. "The people affected by the storm are our friends, our employees, our neighbors and our customers."
"We all wish we could go there and rebuild a house or reconnect their power," Granader said. "It's a helpless feeling and we were just searching for a way to contribute."
MarketResearch.com is the leading provider of global market intelligence products and services. With research reports from more than 720 top consulting and advisory firms, MarketResearch.com offers instant online access to the world's most extensive database of expert insights on global industries, companies, products, and trends. Moreover, MarketResearch.com's Research Specialists have in-depth knowledge of the publishers and the various types of reports in their respective industries and are ready to provide research assistance. For more information, call Cindy Frei at 240.747.3014 or visit http://www.marketresearch.com.
Image Available: http://www2.marketwire.com/mw/frame_mw?attachid=2153513
Add to Digg Bookmark with del.icio.us Add to Newsvine
For more information:
Most Popular Stories
- Obama Administration Releases Proposal to Regulate For-Profit Colleges
- Koch Brothers Step up Anti-Obamacare Campaign
- Elizabeth Vargas' Husband Marc Cohn Addresses Rumors
- Keurig Adds Peet's coffee, Alters Starbucks deal
- U.S. to Relinquish Gov't Control Over Internet
- Quiznos Files for Chapter 11
- Vybz Kartel Convicted of Murder
- FDIC Sues Big Banks Over Rate Manipulation
- SoCalGas Reaches Record Spend on Diversity Suppliers
- U.S. Consumer Sentiment Falls in Early March