NEW YORK, NY -- (Marketwire) -- 11/14/12 -- Media6Degrees (m6d), the advertising technology pioneer that revolutionizes marketing with its ProspectRank platform, today announced that company president Penry Price will moderate a panel at the iMedia Agency Summit to be held December 2-5, 2012 in Scottsdale, AZ. The event will focus on evolving agency partnerships at every level to keep up with the digital consumer and increasingly savvy brands.
Price will moderate the session, "Making Big Data Small for the Brand - Partnership in Practice," at 10:15 a.m. on Tuesday, December 4. The session will discuss the ways in which agencies, brands and their technology partners collaborate to activate data in order to increase the efficiency and effectiveness of brand marketing across the value chain. During this conversation, the panelists will discuss challenges in the ecosystem and how strong partnerships can harness the right real-time data to success.
The panelists will include:
•Jeff Dow, SVP, Analytics and Digital Strategy, Starcom Mediavest Group•Paul Pellman, CEO, Adometry•Ming Wu, VP Trading, Accuen
If you're interested in setting up an on-site briefing and learning more about m6d's speakers or for more information on the upcoming speaking engagements, please contact firstname.lastname@example.org or visit http://m6d.com/news/speakers-bureau/.
m6d's industry-best marketing technology platform revolutionizes the way brands think about their audiences and powerfully enhances their ability to find new customers. By capturing a unique brand signal from existing customers, and scoring prospects based on their digital journeys through millions of websites, m6d offers a real-time advertising solution called ProspectRank that delivers relevant audiences to marketers. The team that invented Social Targeting has developed a platform that is the next quantum leap in audience-based buying, leaving in its wake the limitations of traditional marketing. m6d boasts the industry's most decorated data science team and most experienced media technology management, who together have developed, refined and relentlessly improved its innovative technology over four years in market with over 400 top-tier brands. The company is based in New York, with offices throughout the U.S. and in the UK. More info at www.m6d.com, or follow @m6d_inc.
Blast PR for Media6Degrees
Most Popular Stories
- Emirati announces new film project at Cannes
- Promoter McLean 'provided more musical joy than Dylan and Prince combined'
- I never set out to be a role model but it's great to be one ; IN THE HOTSEATBetter known by his stage name Wretch 32, Jermaine Sinclair is a 28-year-old rapper from London. In 2011 his debut album Black and White sold over a million copies and scored three top five singles. His latest single Blackout was released this week
- Contra Costa Times Chuck Barney column
- The News & Advance, Lynchburg, Va., Casey Gillis column
- Entrepreneurs Chase Social Media
- European Car Sales up First Time in 20 Months
- Haitian music, culture take center stage at Compas Fest
- Gillian Anderson is fired up in 'The Fall', but Whicher is suspiciously dull ; The former 'X-Files' star channels her inner Helen Mirren in a new crime drama set in Belfast
- SET PHASERS TO DUMB Spock emotional and in love? Nonstop explosions? The highly illogical enterprise of J.J. Abrams' 'Star Trek'