The Academy for Lifelong Learning at Western Washington University is offering a two-hour class on social media called "Friend Me, Tweet Me, Like Me."
The course, which will explore the social media basics of Facebook and Twitter, will be taught by Evelyn Turner, who has managed technical support for international software companies and consults with local businesses about their social media presence.
The course is open to the general public and will be held 10:30 a.m. to 12:30 p.m. Saturday, Dec. 15, at Bellingham Public Library. The cost is $18 for academy members and $23 for non-members.
To take the class, people need to register by Dec. 8 by calling 360-650-4970 or by going to www.acadweb.wwu.edu/eesp/all/index.shtml.
Most Popular Stories
- 15 Myths That Could Ruin Your Hispanic Ad Campaign
- AIG to Create 230 Jobs in Charlotte
- General Motors Names Mary Barra as First Female CEO
- Russia Says Nyet to Canada North Pole Claim
- Bipartisan Negotiators Reach Modest Budget Agreement
- Justin Bieber Visits Typhoon Victims, Plays Concert
- Senate Dems Move Forward With Obama Nominees
- MasterCard to Split Shares, Raise Dividend
- New Obama Aide to Focus on Climate Change
- Obama Nominee Confirmed for D.C. Appeals Court