The Academy for Lifelong Learning at Western Washington University is offering a two-hour class on social media called "Friend Me, Tweet Me, Like Me."
The course, which will explore the social media basics of Facebook and Twitter, will be taught by Evelyn Turner, who has managed technical support for international software companies and consults with local businesses about their social media presence.
The course is open to the general public and will be held 10:30 a.m. to 12:30 p.m. Saturday, Dec. 15, at Bellingham Public Library. The cost is $18 for academy members and $23 for non-members.
To take the class, people need to register by Dec. 8 by calling 360-650-4970 or by going to www.acadweb.wwu.edu/eesp/all/index.shtml.
Most Popular Stories
- SEO Traffic Lab Celebrate Wins at Digital Marketing Event 'Internet World 2013' in London
- Social Media Initiatives Should Follow Customers' Lead
- Apple CEO: Offshore Units Not a 'Tax Gimmick'
- U.S. Senate Accuses Apple of Large-scale Tax Avoidance
- UTEP Water Recycling Project Wins Venture Titles
- Marketo Makes a Mint in IPO: Stock Shoots Up More than 50 Percent
- Bieber Booed at Billboard Awards
- Crude Oil Up, Gasoline Down
- Austin Startup Compare Metrics Raises $3.5 Million for Expansion
- Why So Many Top 'Car Guys' Are Actually Women