The Academy for Lifelong Learning at Western Washington University is offering a two-hour class on social media called "Friend Me, Tweet Me, Like Me."
The course, which will explore the social media basics of Facebook and Twitter, will be taught by Evelyn Turner, who has managed technical support for international software companies and consults with local businesses about their social media presence.
The course is open to the general public and will be held 10:30 a.m. to 12:30 p.m. Saturday, Dec. 15, at Bellingham Public Library. The cost is $18 for academy members and $23 for non-members.
To take the class, people need to register by Dec. 8 by calling 360-650-4970 or by going to www.acadweb.wwu.edu/eesp/all/index.shtml.
Most Popular Stories
- Doctor Who Christmas Episode Begins Production
- HCL America Adding 1,200 IT Jobs
- Medical Mfg. Jobs Coming to Dayton
- Michael Jackson, Freddie Mercury on Previously Unreleased Queen Cut
- Longtime Unemployed to Get Help in Las Vegas
- SpaceX Aims for Predawn Launch on Saturday
- Women Key to Democratic Party: Clinton
- U.S. Chamber Caught Up in Tax Inversion Question
- Feds Won't Say How Many Border Crossers Jailed
- Christie Didn't Order Bridge Shut Down, Feds Say