Channing Tatum has been named People Magazine's "Sexiest Man Alive," and while fans are shaking their head in agreement, some females are asking, "But what about Ryan Gosling?"
Tatum's name currently is trending on Twitter with comments of mixed emotions.
@_5ophie tweets: "Channing Tatum named People's Sexiest Man Alive 2012" YEAH I THINK WE CAN ALL AGREE ON THAT."
@alexareneelyons tweets: "Channing tatum voted sexiest man alive? Well obviously, it's about time."
@PhillyD tweets: "Channing Tatum was crowned World's Sexiest Man?! Oh no!! Why did no one tell me Ryan Gosling died?!"
@antdelvec tweets: "Channing Tatum: Sexiest Man? Caucasian, please! Did Ryan Gosling's face fall off?"
@jamiecoletta tweets: "I'm ok with Channing Tatum being #SexiestManAlive but now I've gotta go spend the day wiping Ryan's tears away. #toughlife #maybenextyear"
And while the haters are hating, Tatum's wife Jenna Dewan-Tatum couldn't be happier.
"Well obviously I agree! Good job @peoplemag! Congrats to my humble,loving,talented and yes- SEXY- love @channingtatum!!" Dewan-Tatum tweeted (@jennaldewan).
Read People magazine's celebratory Tatum article here.
Most Popular Stories
- Twitter Names Woman to Board
- Aspen Contracting Adding 300 Jobs
- U.S. Chamber to Run Ads in Idaho, W.Va.
- U.S. Unemployment Rate Dips to 7 Percent
- Consumer Spending Rises, Incomes Fall
- Hispanic Employment Improves in November
- NSA Tracks 5 Billion Cellphone Records a Day
- Nelson Mandela Dies After Momentous Life
- American Eagle Issues Weak Q4 Outlook
- Budget Bargain Elusive as Time Runs Out