SAN JOSE, CA -- (Marketwire) -- 11/13/12 -- The Fairmont San Jose is your premiere holiday destination. Beginning November 22nd, hotel guests and locals can experience a great expression of holiday cheer. In the luxurious Fairmont lobby, our hotel's Executive Pastry Chef, Fernando Arreola and his team will unveil two life-size chocolate nutcrackers that will stand guard of a gingerbread holiday display created by Bijan Bakery.
Downtown San Jose's winter festivities, which include Christmas in the Park, Winter Wonderland, and Downtown Ice outdoor skating rink, are just steps away from The Fairmont San Jose. The hotel will host several elegant dining experiences to celebrate the holidays.
Start a new family tradition at our luxury San Jose hotel -- and create memories to savor all year long. To make reservations, call 408-998-3960, or visit www.fairmont.com/sanjose for detailed menus and event information.
CHAMPAGNE HARVEST BUFFET
Thursday, November 22; Reservations available 11:00 a.m. -6:00 p.m.
Enjoy a bountiful buffet with all the trimmings, including sage-basted roast turkey, honey crusted ham with port wine sauce, and a lavish display of cakes, pies, and pastries. $58 per person; $29 for children under 12; No charge for children under 5 (All prices plus service & tax)
CHRISTMAS CHAMPAGNE BRUNCH BUFFET
Tuesday, December 25; Reservations available 10:30 a.m. -2:30 p.m.
Executive Chef Daniel Maurice and team will prepare a scrumptious Champagne Brunch Buffet to amuse the entire family. Enjoy live piano music while children participate in holiday-themed fun and games. $58 per person; $29 for children under 12; No charge for children under 5 (All prices plus service & tax)
FOUNTAIN CHRISTMAS BRUNCH BUFFET
Tuesday, December 25; Reservations available 10:30 a.m. -1:00 p.m.
Enjoy a cozy brunch with the family at the Fountain Restaurant. The menu includes roast prime rib, fresh oysters, grilled shrimp, braised crab claws, and cakes, tarts, and pastries. $48 per person; $24 for children under 12; No charge for children under 5 (All prices plus tax & service)
FOUNTAIN FOUR-COURSE PLATED DINNER
Tuesday, December 25; Reservations available 4:00 p.m. -7:00 p.m.
In the heart of Downtown San Jose, the Fountain Restaurant is the ideal venue to gather the family for a chef-prepared four-course dinner. $58 per person; $29 for children under 12; No charge for children under 5 (All prices plus tax & service)
Most Popular Stories
- Schedule packed with talent at the Fox
- Entrepreneurs Chase Social Media
- European Car Sales up First Time in 20 Months
- I never set out to be a role model but it's great to be one ; IN THE HOTSEATBetter known by his stage name Wretch 32, Jermaine Sinclair is a 28-year-old rapper from London. In 2011 his debut album Black and White sold over a million copies and scored three top five singles. His latest single Blackout was released this week
- Austin musicians point to a variety of reasons to appreciate McCartney
- Manila's Hollywood Week
- Promoter McLean 'provided more musical joy than Dylan and Prince combined'
- SINCE YOU ASKED [Pittsburgh Tribune-Review (PA)]
- Financial Times Twitter, Email Hacked
- The Blade, Toledo, Ohio, TK Barger column