nuvotv has picked up eight additional episodes of "Mario Lopez: One-On-One," the cable TV network announced today. First up are comedian George Lopez on Nov. 29 and Latin music icons Gloria and Emilio Estefan on Dec. 7.
"One-On-One" features Extra! correspondent and The X Factor host Lopez's exclusive and intimate interviews with influential Hispanics.
nuvotv also announced that it is partnering with DISH Network on a major national promotion supporting the original hit series. The multitiered partnership, running from Nov. 7-Dec. 5, will provide DISH's 14 million subscribers access to co-branded content including episode previews, DISH YouTube bonus clips, a behind-the-scenes Blockbuster Channel interview with Mario Lopez and an all-expense paid Hollywood vacation sweepstakes through DISH Perks.
Full episodes and bonus clips will also be available in HD on DISH video-on-demand.
Since its Sept. 13 premiere, "Mario Lopez: One-On-One" has featured Hollywood's favorite housewife Eva Longoria and New York Jets quarterback Mark Sanchez. The Longoria episode delivered the show's highest-rated original telecast to date, as Longoria chatted with Lopez about her family, childhood and love lessons.
Sanchez opened up about growing up in Southern California, his close relationship with family and being a bachelor who still takes relationship advice from mom.
"Mario's star power, strong connection to today's modern Latino audience, and his unparalleled ability to draw major talent have made his show an immediate hit with our viewers," said Michael Schwimmer, CEO of nuvotv. "We are pleased to be extending our relationship with Mario and his production team."
Most Popular Stories
- Homeowners More Satisfied With Mortgage Servicers
- Ford Tremor: Easy to Park, Hard to Pay For
- House Shelves Immigration Bill, Goes on Vacation
- What Hamas and Israel Hope to Gain in Gaza
- Notorious RBG Tells All in Couric Interview
- Why Samsung Shares Plunged in the April-June Quarter
- House GOP Leaders Abandon Immigrant Bill
- NASA Plans to Make Oxygen on Mars
- Market Loses All of July's Gains in One Day
- Wisconsin Supreme Court: Voter IDs Must Be Free