technology-report.jpg" alt="Thumbnail" />
PORTLAND, OR -- (Marketwire) -- 11/13/12 -- A new report and case study shows that healthcare staffing suppliers are positively embracing vendor management system (VMS) technology and have a strong preference for vendor management systems that are managed by healthcare providers.
The report was compiled from a survey sent to over 1,500 healthcare staffing supplier businesses and is the result of 149 individual respondents representing a range of companies from local, one-branch agencies to large, nationwide suppliers.
The report is available for immediate download.
Respondents strongly preferred a hospital/healthcare provider-managed VMS, with 47% choosing this option. The next category, a distant second at 27%, is VMS managed by a staffing agency or vendor. This data is consistent with a recent report done by Staffing Industry Analysts that claims MSP usage is trending down.
Other findings include:
1. Overall level of proficiency with technology is high
2. Benefits of preferred VMS solution include ease of placing staff and filling more orders
3. ShiftWise is the most preferred VMS solution in healthcare
4. ShiftWise is the most used VMS solution in healthcare
65% of respondents cited ShiftWise as the most preferred VMS solution that they use. The most popular reasons given were that it is the easiest way to place staff and it results in the most orders being placed. "ShiftWise is an excellent system, rating far above any other VMS we use," says Amanda Randich, Capability Healthcare. "It is very easy to navigate and utilize, and it keeps us all organized and on the same page. We wish more sites would transition to ShiftWise."
Leading healthcare systems nationwide click ShiftWise to lower costs, ensure compliance, and improve quality when using flexible, temporary and contract professionals. With an easy to use, web-based suite of applications and services that are highly flexible to the needs of each client, ShiftWise maintains a broad client base across the entire spectrum of healthcare providers and includes some of the most clinically advanced healthcare systems in the U.S. ShiftWise is based in Portland, OR. More information about ShiftWise can be found at www.shiftwise.com. Follow us on Facebook, Twitter and LinkedIn.
Brands and names are the property of their respective owners.
Image Available: http://www2.marketwire.com/mw/frame_mw?attachid=2150297
Add to Digg Bookmark with del.icio.us Add to Newsvine
Most Popular Stories
- Supreme Court Rules Against Arizona Registration Law
- Entries for the 2013 Social Media Leadership Awards
- Guns Are Hot in California
- George Zimmerman Arrest Viewed Differently According to Race
- Edward Snowden Wrong About Hong Kong, Some in Territory Say
- El Paso Symposium Offers Help to Startups
- U.K. Spied on G20 Emails, Phone Calls
- Social Media in the Public Sector
- Icelandic Whalers Head Out to Sea
- Boeing, Airbus Vie for Big Orders at Paris Air Show