HispanicBusiness.com Announces Top 10 Auto Dealerships -->
SANTA BARBARA, Calif. — HispanicBusiness.com reported this week that the top 10 U.S.-Hispanic-owned auto dealerships are contributing to the nation's recent surge in sales of cars and trucks.
"The largest Hispanic-owned dealerships in the country — as ranked by the 2012 HispanicBusiness 500 — have seen an increase in sales over the past couple of years, as new vehicles sales bounce back," HispanicBusiness.com reports online in its exclusive Annual Automotive Report: The 2012 US-Hispanic-Owned Auto Market Trends Toward Growth.
HispanicBusiness.com, in affiliation with HispanTelligence, compiled data from rankings of the top 500 Hispanic-owned U.S. companies. Combined with detailed reports from automotive research firm Polk, HispanicBusiness ranked the top 10 U.S. Hispanic-owned dealerships across the country. Not only are these dealerships helping drive the turnaround of U.S. automotive sales, but the top 10 Hispanic-owned U.S. dealerships account for an impressive percentage of sales to Hispanic consumers, according to HispanicBusiness.com and HispanTelligence.
Greenway Auto Group of Florida, the No. 1 dealership on the HispanicBusiness Top 10 list, reported revenue of more than $900 million, HispanicBusiness.com reports.
Visit HispanicBusiness.com to view the 2012 Top 10 US-Hispanic-Owned Auto Dealerships, as ranked by revenue. In the exclusive Annual Automotive Report, HispanicBusiness reports 2010 and 2011 revenues for each of the top 10 dealers, along with year-over-year revenue growth percentages and extensive additional coverage of the automotive market as it relates to Hispanic consumers.
HispanicBusiness, which has been publishing since 1979, also features the Top 10 Vehicles Among US-Hispanic Consumers. Hispanic-owned dealers share their insights on what is steering car and truck buyers back into showrooms, and Polk research offers analysis on which brands U.S. Hispanics are attracted to and which models are most popular among Hispanic buyers.
Jesus Chavarría, editor-in-chief of HispanicBusiness.com, said this year's Annual Automotive Report is perfectly timed to coincide with the recent surge in vehicle sales across all consumer sectors, but particularly among U.S. Hispanics.
"At HispanicBusiness and HispanTelligence, we are pleased to have worked with research firm Polk again this year to present our annual automotive report," said Mr. Chavarría. "It is exciting to see the variety of interesting vehicles and to read about how vital Hispanic consumers are to the recent economic turnaround in the automotive industry, and it's especially important to give credit to Hispanic-owned auto dealerships that have worked hard for the past few decades to build solid businesses that not only accommodate the needs of their customers, but that contribute to their Hispanic communities."
This year, HispanicBusiness.com presents a digital slide show to accompany the Top 10 Vehicles Among US-Hispanic Consumers, with concise descriptions of each car or truck and the options that make these 2012 vehicles attractive to Hispanic buyers.
Noting that this year's online Annual Automotive Report reflects the importance of digital media to promoting sales of cars and trucks, Mr. Chavarría pointed to auto dealerships as crucial to the Hispanic entrepreneurial spirit.
"Many of these dealers have been around for decades," Mr. Chavarría said. "They symbolize enterprising Hispanic business owners in the U.S. These profitable dealerships are exactly what HispanicBusiness is all about — diversity, growth and economic success."
Note: Multimedia and public relations representatives are encouraged to reproduce or distribute this press release in its entirety or to post parts of the release deemed appropriate to their respective audiences, with credit to HispanicBusiness.com.
HispanicBusiness is the premier source for the latest research, trends and reporting on the growth of the U.S. Hispanic consumer market, Hispanic enterprise and professional sectors. HispanicBusiness provides cutting-edge branding opportunities and results-driven marketing to bring clients directly to vital market segments.
• HispanicBusiness.com® — The foremost content-driven, interactive site provides 24/7 news with the most relevant information on the U.S. Hispanic economy, politics, arts and entertainment, technology and other subjects of critical importance to U.S. Hispanics.
• HispanTelligence® — The unique data-reporting service offers targeted information on U.S. Hispanic consumer and business sectors.
• HireDiversity.com® — Expanding your value proposition through diversity recruiting and development services.
HispanicBusiness.com®, HireDiversity.com® and HispanTelligence® are registered trademarks of HispanicBusiness.
Most Popular Stories
- Entrepreneurs Chase Social Media
- European Car Sales up First Time in 20 Months
- Schedule packed with talent at the Fox
- I never set out to be a role model but it's great to be one ; IN THE HOTSEATBetter known by his stage name Wretch 32, Jermaine Sinclair is a 28-year-old rapper from London. In 2011 his debut album Black and White sold over a million copies and scored three top five singles. His latest single Blackout was released this week
- Manila's Hollywood Week
- Austin musicians point to a variety of reasons to appreciate McCartney
- SINCE YOU ASKED [Pittsburgh Tribune-Review (PA)]
- Financial Times Twitter, Email Hacked
- Apple's iPhones, iPads Approved for Military Use, Sir Yes Sir!
- Promoter McLean 'provided more musical joy than Dylan and Prince combined'