Influentials' 2012 Announced -->
SANTA BARBARA, Calif. — HispanicBusiness.com this week announced its annual 'Influentials' list of prominent U.S. Hispanics in corporate, government, entertainment, performing arts, media and journalism, literature, sports, science and academia, and entrepreneurship.
This year, HispanicBusiness.com focused on individuals who have developed outstanding achievements in their respective professions. The HispanicBusiness 2012 Influentials celebrates Hispanics in the United States who have promoted outstanding achievements in their businesses, government and executive leadership positions, and who have attained entrepreneurial successes.
The list of 50 individuals featured on HispanicBusiness.com includes a wide range of notable U.S. Hispanics. For more information on HispanicBusiness Influentials profiles online, see: http://www.hispanicbusiness.com/branded/2012/influentials/influentials_list.asp
HispanicBusiness.com Editor and Publisher Jesus Chavarria said: "The increasing number of U.S. Hispanics in positions of influence inspired HispanicBusiness to compile its listing in recognition of those qualified individuals who have had recent national impact."
For three decades, HispanicBusiness has emphasized key professions, employment trends, business sectors, regions and states. This year's Influentials include a significant number of prominent Hispanics from Texas. (For a complete list, see attached "HispanicBusiness Influentials 2012.")
"Many distinguished Hispanic Americans are not included this year," said Mr. Chavarria. "However, many have appeared among the top Influentials in previous years and we encourage people to view our website as they consider nominees for next year's Influentials."
Nominations for Influentials are accepted year-round and are obtained from public relations offices, contributing editors and writers, and from HispanicBusiness.com editorial staff. Mr. Chavarria said he encourages all 50 of the 2012 Influentials, as well as those achievers selected in years past, to maintain an ongoing relationship with HispanicBusiness.com and to keep the editorial staff informed of new successes.
"We would like to know about critical developments in their fields and in their work," said Mr. Chavarria. "We want Influential U.S. Hispanics to keep us abreast of their career progress, their leadership positions, community involvement and professional achievements."
For more information on HispanicBusiness Influentials profiles online, see: http://www.hispanicbusiness.com/branded/2012/influentials/influentials_overview.asp
HispanicBusiness is the premier source for the latest research, trends and reporting on the growth of the U.S. Hispanic consumer market and the Hispanic enterprise and professional sectors. HispanicBusiness cutting-edge properties provide innovative branding opportunities and results-driven marketing to bring clients directly to market segments that matter most.
• HispanicBusiness.com® — The foremost content-driven, real-time interactive site provides 24/7 news from around the world with the most relevant information on the U.S. Hispanic economy, politics, arts & entertainment, technology and other subjects of critical importance to U.S Hispanics.
• HispanTelligence® — The unique data-reporting service offers targeted information on the U.S. Hispanic sector.
• HireDiversity.com® — Expanding your value proposition through diversity recruiting and development services.
HispanicBusiness.com®, HireDiversity.com®, and HispanTelligence® are registered trademarks of HispanicBusiness 2012. 'HispanicBusiness Influentials' copyright © 2012 HispanicBusiness.com. All rights reserved.
Multimedia and public relations representatives are encouraged to reproduce or distribute this press release in its entirety or to post parts of the release deemed appropriate to their respective audiences with credit to HispanicBusiness.com and HispanicBusiness.
Contact: Editorial (805) 964-4554 [email protected]
Most Popular Stories
- SEO Traffic Lab Celebrate Wins at Digital Marketing Event 'Internet World 2013' in London
- Social Media Initiatives Should Follow Customers' Lead
- Apple CEO: Offshore Units Not a 'Tax Gimmick'
- U.S. Senate Accuses Apple of Large-scale Tax Avoidance
- UTEP Water Recycling Project Wins Venture Titles
- Marketo Makes a Mint in IPO: Stock Shoots Up More than 50 Percent
- Bieber Booed at Billboard Awards
- Crude Oil Up, Gasoline Down
- Austin Startup Compare Metrics Raises $3.5 Million for Expansion
- Why So Many Top 'Car Guys' Are Actually Women