FORT LAUDERDALE, FL -- (Marketwire) -- 11/13/12 -- G&G Shipping, LLC (G&G Shipping) today announced suspension of liner service to Nassau, effective December 3, 2012. An increase in cargo and shipping requirements into the Family Islands of the Bahamas led G&G Shipping to refocus its resources to better serve the Family Islands. G&G Shipping remains well-suited for transporting special and project cargo requirements and will continue to support the needs of Nassau customers on a charter basis.
"G&G Shipping is committed to providing safe, reliable, and efficient freight transportation services to the Bahamas Islands. Our Nassau offices and support staff will remain open and available through the end of the year to assist our customers," said G&G Shipping Chief Executive Officer Mike LaFleur. "We thank our customers in Nassau for their continuing support," LaFleur added.
About G&G Shipping
G&G Shipping, LLC, a SEACOR Ocean Transport company, provides ocean freight shipping services to the Bahamas and Turks and Caicos. Customers can ship to almost any location from low banks, beaches, or shallow water using G&G's RO-RO and LO-LO vessels. With more than 20 years of safe and reliable service, G&G's mission is to provide complete customer satisfaction.
For additional information, contact
Most Popular Stories
- Hispanic Entrepreneurs Short-changed in Texas
- Washington's 'The Equalizer' Debuts With $35 Million
- Is North Korea's Kim Jong Ill?
- Pending U.S. Home Sales Slid in August
- International Coffee Day Means Free Coffee at Dunkin' Donuts, Krispy Kreme, McDonalds
- Jerry Brown Signs 'Yes Means Yes' Law
- Drunk Driver Rear Ends Jennifer Lopez, Leah Remini's Car
- George Clooney Says 'I Do' For a Second Time
- GoPro Launching Three New Cameras
- Macy's Boosts Holiday Hiring 3.6 Percent