MARCO ISLAND, FL -- (Marketwire) -- 11/12/12 -- Winter conjures up fun images of snow-capped trees, chilly temperatures, and warm winter coats. But for some, the season means planning a getaway to a sunny destination like Marco Island, Florida. For those in the latter category, the Marco Island Marriott Beach Resort, Golf Club & Spa is offering the Winter Warm-Up package, available through January 31, 2013. This Naples hotel offer is sure to warm up any winter.
Highlighted by a $100 resort credit for a two-night stay, the Winter Warm-Up package also includes accommodations in a standard resort guest room, an additional $50 resort credit each night beyond the first two-night stay, starting at $259 per night.* This is just one of several exciting gulf coast vacation packages offered by Marco Island Marriott Beach Resort, Golf Club & Spa.
Guests can apply their resort credit to favorite things like dining, spa, golf and more! Credit will be applied upon check-out. A minimum two-night stay is required to reserve this package. To book this exclusive package, guests can visit http://www.marriott.com/hotels/hotel-deals/mrkfl-marco-island-marriott-beach-resort-golf-club-and-spa/ and be sure that promotional code P91 appears in the Corporate/Promotional code box when making online reservations, or call 1-800-721-6996 in the US and ask for promotional code P91.
Business and leisure guests alike can explore a world of paradise at Marriott's exclusive Marco Island, Florida resort near Naples. This world-class Marco Island resort is situated on three miles of pristine beachfront property and offers an exhilarating retreat from the ordinary.
This family hotel in Naples features a lavish spa with Balinese-influenced treatments, two private 18-hole championship golf courses, and spacious accommodations with premier amenities, technology upgrades, and views of the Florida Gulf Coast. The Marco Island resort's amenities provide guests with idyllic retreat just miles from Naples and Fort Myers.
Nearby, guests can enjoy exciting water sports, parasailing, shelling cruises, and sightseeing adventures. Afterward, you can return to the Florida resort to enjoy a soothing massage, cocktails or one of the hotel's eight unique and outstanding restaurants. Marco Island Marriott Beach Resort in Florida also recently expanded its golf amenities with the addition of the 18-hole Hammock Bay Golf & Country Club. For more information, guests can visit http://www.marriott.com/hotels/travel/mrkfl-marco-island-marriott-beach-resort-golf-club-and-spa/.
* Valid seven days a week through 1/31/13. Resort credits cannot be applied to room rate or tax and may not be redeemed for cash. A consecutive two-night stay is required to receive the $100 resort credit. Guest will receive an additional $50 resort credit per night stayed beyond the first two-night stay. Limited number of rooms are available for this promotion. Tax is additional. Offer does not apply to groups of 10 or more rooms. Offer cannot be combined with any other promotions. Blackout dates may apply. Advance reservations required. Other restrictions apply. Rates are per room, per night and based on availability at the time of reservations.
About Marco Island Marriott Beach Resort, Golf Club & Spa
Guests traveling for business or pleasure can relax on this exquisite Naples, FL resort's three miles of white-sand beaches. Casual activities at this hotel include watching dolphins, sea turtles and birds frolic while exploring the island by land, sea or air. For retail therapy, guests can shop until they drop at distinctive boutiques just minutes from this South Florida beach resort. This luxurious getaway features two "resort-private" golf courses, 664 guest rooms and 63 spacious suites on 11 floors, and 33 meeting rooms, with 56,888 sq. ft. of total meeting space.
Image Available: http://www2.marketwire.com/mw/frame_mw?attachid=2150577
Add to Digg Bookmark with del.icio.us Add to Newsvine
Director of Reservations
Marco Island Marriott Beach Resort, Golf Club & Spa
Most Popular Stories
- Social Media Initiatives Should Follow Customers' Lead
- Apple CEO: Offshore Units Not a 'Tax Gimmick'
- SEO Traffic Lab Celebrate Wins at Digital Marketing Event 'Internet World 2013' in London
- U.S. Senate Accuses Apple of Large-scale Tax Avoidance
- Marketo Makes a Mint in IPO: Stock Shoots Up More than 50 Percent
- Bieber Booed at Billboard Awards
- Crude Oil Up, Gasoline Down
- Apple Said to Duck Billions in Taxes
- UTEP Water Recycling Project Wins Venture Titles
- Georgia GOP Preaches Minority Outreach