HOUSTON, TX -- (Marketwire) -- 11/12/12 -- Tenguy World International, Inc. (PINKSHEETS: TGWI) reported today that it has entered into a joint venture with Intrepid Capital Holdings Corp. to provide oil drilling services to other oil companies and market such services to companies in which it invests.
Tenguy World International will leverage the joint contacts of both companies in the oil business to provide the company with an additional revenue stream. Intrepid's management has an extensive background in oil and gas and currently provides services and investments to several key projects in the industry. In addition, Intrepid Capital owns Intrepid Wood Products which specializes in environmentally friendly wood products for the oil and gas industry.
For more information on Tenguy World International, Inc. please visit http://tenguyworldint.com/.
About Tenguy World International, Inc.
The Company was originally incorporated in 1923 in the state of Colorado. Tenguy World International is an independent oil and gas company engaged in the acquisition, exploration, development, and production of oil, natural gas, and natural gas liquids in the United States.
Elite Communications, LTD
Most Popular Stories
- Dmytro Firtash, Ukrainian Billionaire, Arrested in Vienna
- Obama, Ukraine Discuss Russian Incursion in Crimea
- Republicans Warn Obama on Immigration
- Obama's Overtime Initiative Praised, Condemned
- Liberty Media Drops Sirius Bid
- West Readies Harsh Sanctions Against Russia
- Calumet Photo Files for Bankruptcy
- Lady Gaga Roasts Self on Spit at SXSW
- Drake Wins Big MTV's Woodie Awards at SXSW
- Uli Hoeness, Bayern Munich President, Gets Prison for Tax Evasion