HOUSTON, TX -- (Marketwire) -- 11/12/12 -- Tenguy World International, Inc. (PINKSHEETS: TGWI) reported today that it has entered into a joint venture with Intrepid Capital Holdings Corp. to provide oil drilling services to other oil companies and market such services to companies in which it invests.
Tenguy World International will leverage the joint contacts of both companies in the oil business to provide the company with an additional revenue stream. Intrepid's management has an extensive background in oil and gas and currently provides services and investments to several key projects in the industry. In addition, Intrepid Capital owns Intrepid Wood Products which specializes in environmentally friendly wood products for the oil and gas industry.
For more information on Tenguy World International, Inc. please visit http://tenguyworldint.com/.
About Tenguy World International, Inc.
The Company was originally incorporated in 1923 in the state of Colorado. Tenguy World International is an independent oil and gas company engaged in the acquisition, exploration, development, and production of oil, natural gas, and natural gas liquids in the United States.
Elite Communications, LTD
Most Popular Stories
- Neighbor Warns Chris Brown to Stay Off His Property
- Venezuelan Officials Banned From Traveling in U.S.
- WWE Showing Off Its Muscles
- As Jobs Market Strengthens, Many Don't Feel It
- Target Taps Pepsi Exec as New CEO
- Islamic State Fights for Control of Syrian Oil Wealth
- House Votes to Sue Obama
- Hispanic Arts Leaders Unite Across the Border
- Homeowners More Satisfied With Mortgage Servicers
- Adrienne Bailon Disses Ex-Lover Rob Kardashian