SPARKS, MD -- (Marketwire) -- 11/12/12 -- Thanksgiving is quickly approaching and in the midst of planning for the big feast, many leave turkey gravy, an important part of the meal, to the last minute. But, there is a simple solution for the perfect turkey gravy.
Chef Mark Garcia from McCormick Kitchens provides insight on whipping up perfect turkey gravy this Holiday. He says, "On Thanksgiving, the gravy can make everyone's favorite dish better. McCormick's rich turkey gravy mix is easy to prepare and comes out perfect every time. Plus, home cooks can feel great serving our gravy since it's made with natural spices, no artificial flavors or colors, no MSG and zero grams of trans fat."
McCormick's turkey gravy mix is easy to prepare and can be made in just minutes. Simply combine the turkey gravy mix with water or turkey pan juices and simmer for five minutes. To add a twist, add a pinch of rubbed sage or poultry seasoning, depending on your family's tastes. And, be sure to have extra gravy on hand to make leftovers even more delicious.
For this recipe and more holiday inspiration, visit www.mccormick.com
McCormick & Company, Incorporated is a global leader in flavor. With more than $3 billion in annual sales, the Company manufactures, markets and distributes spices, seasoning mixes, condiments and other flavorful products to the entire food industry -- retail outlets, food manufacturers and foodservice businesses. Every day, no matter where or what you eat, you can enjoy food flavored by McCormick. McCormick brings passion to flavor. Visit mccormick.com, mccormickcorporation.com and Facebook.com/McCormickSpice for more information.
Audio-Link Available: http://www2.marketwire.com/mw/frame_mw?attachid=2148906
Add to Digg Bookmark with del.icio.us Add to Newsvine
Most Popular Stories
- SEO Traffic Lab Celebrate Wins at Digital Marketing Event 'Internet World 2013' in London
- Social Media Initiatives Should Follow Customers' Lead
- Apple CEO: Offshore Units Not a 'Tax Gimmick'
- U.S. Senate Accuses Apple of Large-scale Tax Avoidance
- UTEP Water Recycling Project Wins Venture Titles
- Marketo Makes a Mint in IPO: Stock Shoots Up More than 50 Percent
- Bieber Booed at Billboard Awards
- Crude Oil Up, Gasoline Down
- Austin Startup Compare Metrics Raises $3.5 Million for Expansion
- Why So Many Top 'Car Guys' Are Actually Women