U.S. actor Matthew Perry is reprising his role as a Chicago attorney on "The Good Wife" for one episode, CBS said.
Perry's role as Mike Kresteva made waves last season when went head to head with Julianna Marguiles' character, Alicia Florrick, during a blue-ribbon panel investigation, The Hollywood Reporter said.
Later in the season, the character announced he would run for governor against Alicia's husband, Peter, played by Chris Noth.
Perry made a brief appearance this season in a political attack ad against Noth's character in the show.
Other guest stars this season on "The Good Wife" include Nathan Lane, Kristin Chenoweth, Amanda Peet, Miriam Shor, Christina Ricci and Marc Warren.
Perry's NBC comedy "Go On" was picked up for a full first season by the network, The Hollywood Reporter said.
Most Popular Stories
- Apple, HP, Intel May Take a Hit from Slowdown in Smartphone Sales Growth
- FDIC Files Lawsuit on Behalf of Banks Allegedly Hurt by Libor Scandal
- Some California Cities Seeking Water Independence
- Motley Crue's Nikki Sixx Marries Model Courtney Bingham
- Chinese e-Commerce Giant Alibaba Gears for IPO in U.S.
- Will Missing Malaysian Jet Prompt Aviation System Change?
- Jack Daniel's Resists Changes to Tenn. Whiskey Law