U.S. actor Matthew Perry is reprising his role as a Chicago attorney on "The Good Wife" for one episode, CBS said.
Perry's role as Mike Kresteva made waves last season when went head to head with Julianna Marguiles' character, Alicia Florrick, during a blue-ribbon panel investigation, The Hollywood Reporter said.
Later in the season, the character announced he would run for governor against Alicia's husband, Peter, played by Chris Noth.
Perry made a brief appearance this season in a political attack ad against Noth's character in the show.
Other guest stars this season on "The Good Wife" include Nathan Lane, Kristin Chenoweth, Amanda Peet, Miriam Shor, Christina Ricci and Marc Warren.
Perry's NBC comedy "Go On" was picked up for a full first season by the network, The Hollywood Reporter said.
Most Popular Stories
- American Airlines, US Airways Complete Merger
- ACA Delay Stresses Small Businesses
- Questions Remain in Jenni Rivera's Death
- Unemployed Wait as Lawmakers Debate
- General Dynamics Plans 200 New Jobs in N.M.
- Harley Issues Motorcycle Recall
- Dell Offers Undisclosed Number of Employee Buyouts
- Saab Gets Back into the Game; U.S. Auto Sales Soar
- Auto Dealer Builds Big Solar Project
- Authorities Close to Deal with JPMorgan Chase over Madoff Response