U.S. actor Matthew Perry is reprising his role as a Chicago attorney on "The Good Wife" for one episode, CBS said.
Perry's role as Mike Kresteva made waves last season when went head to head with Julianna Marguiles' character, Alicia Florrick, during a blue-ribbon panel investigation, The Hollywood Reporter said.
Later in the season, the character announced he would run for governor against Alicia's husband, Peter, played by Chris Noth.
Perry made a brief appearance this season in a political attack ad against Noth's character in the show.
Other guest stars this season on "The Good Wife" include Nathan Lane, Kristin Chenoweth, Amanda Peet, Miriam Shor, Christina Ricci and Marc Warren.
Perry's NBC comedy "Go On" was picked up for a full first season by the network, The Hollywood Reporter said.
Most Popular Stories
- Michael Jackson, Freddie Mercury on Previously Unreleased Queen Cut
- 10 Things to Know About Alibaba
- Five Steps to Protect Yourself from Data Breaches
- Concur Sold to SAP for $8.3B
- Federal Probe Finds Christie Did Not Order 'Bridgegate'
- Chrysler Recalls Nearly 189,000 SUVs
- Intruder Gets into White House
- HCL America Adding 1,200 IT Jobs
- Medical Mfg. Jobs Coming to Dayton
- Longtime Unemployed to Get Help in Las Vegas