E! says U.S. singer Kevin Jonas and his wife, Danielle, are to return for a second season of its reality series "Married to Jonas" this spring.
"We are excited to continue following Kevin and Dani's journey as they juggle love and marriage with pop superstardom and eager in-laws," Lisa Berger, president of entertainment programming for E!, said in a statement Monday. "Season 2 of 'Married to Jonas' will continue to solidify E!'s 'can't miss' Sunday night reality block."
"As we thought they might, Kevin and Dani Jonas proved both relatable and captivating to E! audiences," said show executive producer Ryan Seacrest. "We're excited to continue chronicling their marriage and relationships with extended family and friends in Season 2. I expect they'll continue to charm and amuse people along the way, generating even more Jonas family fans."
Kevin is the oldest member of the fraternal pop group Jonas Brothers.
Most Popular Stories
- Updates on Everglades' Stranded Pilot Whales
- NSA Tracks 5 Billion Cellphone Records a Day
- Hezbollah Chief's Assassination Claimed by Sunni Group
- Stolen Cobalt-60 Recovered in Mexico
- Wind Power and Wildlife Can Coexist
- Ford Mustang Still Packs Power
- Allstate Seeks to Invest in Minority Firms
- Sarmiento to Handle Greeley Latin Ops
- First-time Jobless Claims Drop Below 300,000
- Roybal-Allard Tours Gordon Brush Plant