E! says U.S. singer Kevin Jonas and his wife, Danielle, are to return for a second season of its reality series "Married to Jonas" this spring.
"We are excited to continue following Kevin and Dani's journey as they juggle love and marriage with pop superstardom and eager in-laws," Lisa Berger, president of entertainment programming for E!, said in a statement Monday. "Season 2 of 'Married to Jonas' will continue to solidify E!'s 'can't miss' Sunday night reality block."
"As we thought they might, Kevin and Dani Jonas proved both relatable and captivating to E! audiences," said show executive producer Ryan Seacrest. "We're excited to continue chronicling their marriage and relationships with extended family and friends in Season 2. I expect they'll continue to charm and amuse people along the way, generating even more Jonas family fans."
Kevin is the oldest member of the fraternal pop group Jonas Brothers.
Most Popular Stories
- Dmytro Firtash, Ukrainian Billionaire, Arrested in Vienna
- Obama, Ukraine Discuss Russian Incursion in Crimea
- Uli Hoeness, Bayern Munich President, Gets Prison for Tax Evasion
- Navarro Celebrates 2 Years of Vida Mia
- Calumet Photo Files for Bankruptcy
- Russia Holds Large Military Drills in South
- Ukraine Moves Closer to Joining E.U.
- Federal Gov't Deficit Continues to Decline
- Herbalife Puts Off Meeting for Icahn Talks
- Ukraine Loan Delayed While Congress Goes on Vacation