U.S. actress and singer Miley Cyrus said she had no idea how many decisions she would have to make in planning her wedding to actor Liam Hemsworth.
"Like, I don't care what color the napkins are, to be honest," the bride-to-be said Thursday on the "Ellen" show.
"What I'm most excited for," Cyrus said, "is that look when, you know, who you're marrying, you see, the first time you're seeing the dress and everything that you've planned for months and months, like, coming together, and that you did it together."
Cyrus told Ellen DeGeneres she only plans to invite people to the wedding who really want to be there, the Los Angeles Times reported.
"This is the one day that it's what I choose and every detail is things that I love," Cyrus said. "And that look, I don't want people to ever forget about that."
Most Popular Stories
- World Bank: Rich Countries Must Curb Emissions
- Airport Garners Social Media Award
- Social Media Campaign Increases Organ Donor Registrations
- What Will Happen When Quantitative Easing Ends?
- MillerCoors Taps New Hispanic Ad Agency
- Immigration Reform Would Decrease U.S. Budget Deficit
- Aetna Leaving California's Individual Health Insurance Market
- Tea Party Wants to 'Audit the IRS'
- Calories Count: Starbucks to Post the Numbers on Menu Boards
- Conference Slated for Hispanic Tech Startups