U.S. actress and singer Miley Cyrus said she had no idea how many decisions she would have to make in planning her wedding to actor Liam Hemsworth.
"Like, I don't care what color the napkins are, to be honest," the bride-to-be said Thursday on the "Ellen" show.
"What I'm most excited for," Cyrus said, "is that look when, you know, who you're marrying, you see, the first time you're seeing the dress and everything that you've planned for months and months, like, coming together, and that you did it together."
Cyrus told Ellen DeGeneres she only plans to invite people to the wedding who really want to be there, the Los Angeles Times reported.
"This is the one day that it's what I choose and every detail is things that I love," Cyrus said. "And that look, I don't want people to ever forget about that."
Most Popular Stories
- 5 Notable Hispanic Technology Executives
- Top Hispanic Tech Companies Push for the Top
- Tesla's Alt-Energy Future Aims for Massive Lithium-Ion Battery Production
- Rand Paul Tops Presidential Straw Poll at Conservative PAC Conference
- Russia, Crimea Discuss Referendum
- China Urges Malaysia Flight Emergency Response
- New Chat App, Yik Yak, Causes Problems for Students
- Obama Meets with Ukraine Prime Minister Wednesday
- Visa, MasterCard Team Up to Focus on Payment Security
- Gas Prices May Jump from Calif. Emissions Law