U.S. actress and singer Miley Cyrus said she had no idea how many decisions she would have to make in planning her wedding to actor Liam Hemsworth.
"Like, I don't care what color the napkins are, to be honest," the bride-to-be said Thursday on the "Ellen" show.
"What I'm most excited for," Cyrus said, "is that look when, you know, who you're marrying, you see, the first time you're seeing the dress and everything that you've planned for months and months, like, coming together, and that you did it together."
Cyrus told Ellen DeGeneres she only plans to invite people to the wedding who really want to be there, the Los Angeles Times reported.
"This is the one day that it's what I choose and every detail is things that I love," Cyrus said. "And that look, I don't want people to ever forget about that."
Most Popular Stories
- Doctor Who Christmas Episode Begins Production
- HCL America Adding 1,200 IT Jobs
- Medical Mfg. Jobs Coming to Dayton
- Longtime Unemployed to Get Help in Las Vegas
- Michael Jackson, Freddie Mercury on Previously Unreleased Queen Cut
- SpaceX Aims for Predawn Launch on Saturday
- Women Key to Democratic Party: Clinton
- U.S. Chamber Caught Up in Tax Inversion Question
- Feds Won't Say How Many Border Crossers Jailed
- Christie Didn't Order Bridge Shut Down, Feds Say