U.S. actress and singer Miley Cyrus said she had no idea how many decisions she would have to make in planning her wedding to actor Liam Hemsworth.
"Like, I don't care what color the napkins are, to be honest," the bride-to-be said Thursday on the "Ellen" show.
"What I'm most excited for," Cyrus said, "is that look when, you know, who you're marrying, you see, the first time you're seeing the dress and everything that you've planned for months and months, like, coming together, and that you did it together."
Cyrus told Ellen DeGeneres she only plans to invite people to the wedding who really want to be there, the Los Angeles Times reported.
"This is the one day that it's what I choose and every detail is things that I love," Cyrus said. "And that look, I don't want people to ever forget about that."
Most Popular Stories
- 2014 Will Be 'Breakthrough Year' for U.S., Obama Says
- Target Overwhelmed by Worried Customers
- Congress Ends Turbulent Year with Approving IRS Chief
- First Family Arrives for Hawaiian Island Holiday
- Covered California Lags on Hispanic Enrollment
- Renewable Energy Group to Acquire Syntroleum
- Ally Financial Settles Auto Loan Suit
- Climate Change Isn't an Equal Opportunity Destroyer
- Kanye, Kardashians and Other Kooks: A Wacky, Tacky, Entertaining Year
- Luis Suarez Re-ups With Liverpool F.C.