U.S. singer Chris Brown, in an interview with a Los Angeles radio station, denied rumors he and singer Rihanna have rekindled their relationship.
When asked by Power 106 host Big Boy whether he and Rihanna were back together, Brown said, "No."
"And that's just quick, a quick answer."
Brown echoed the denial Rihanna made on Bravo's "Watch What Happens Live," when she told Andy Cohen she was not dating Brown, despite their collaboration on her latest album, "Unapologetic."
Rihanna did, however, call Brown "pretty dope" and "kinda alright" in the interview.
The two are collaborating on the song "Nobodies Business," EW.com reported.
Brown pleaded guilty in 2009 to felony assault on Rihanna and was sentenced to five years' probation and ordered to perform community service and undergo domestic violence counseling.
Most Popular Stories
- Senate Dems Pull All-Nighter on Global Warming
- Rand Paul Takes Pot Shot at Ted Cruz
- Why New Workers Can't Get Ahead
- myLINGO Translates Hollywood Films into Spanish
- Obama Plugs ACA on Zach Galifianakis Show
- Dianne Feinstein Accuses CIA of Spying on Congress
- OECD Forecasts Slowdown in Global Growth
- Software Writers Sought in Indiana
- Toledo Jeep Plant Hiring Part-Timers
- Miley Cyrus Performs in Undies After Costume Goes Missing