U.S. singer Chris Brown, in an interview with a Los Angeles radio station, denied rumors he and singer Rihanna have rekindled their relationship.
When asked by Power 106 host Big Boy whether he and Rihanna were back together, Brown said, "No."
"And that's just quick, a quick answer."
Brown echoed the denial Rihanna made on Bravo's "Watch What Happens Live," when she told Andy Cohen she was not dating Brown, despite their collaboration on her latest album, "Unapologetic."
Rihanna did, however, call Brown "pretty dope" and "kinda alright" in the interview.
The two are collaborating on the song "Nobodies Business," EW.com reported.
Brown pleaded guilty in 2009 to felony assault on Rihanna and was sentenced to five years' probation and ordered to perform community service and undergo domestic violence counseling.
Most Popular Stories
- Boehner Says Impeachment Talk Is Democrat Scam
- You're So Vain: Microsoft to Launch First 'Selfie Phone'
- U.S. Home Price Gains Slow for 6th Month in a Row
- Merck Profit More Than Doubles in Q2
- Sutherland Responds to 'Unprofessional' Jibe
- Is California Going to Land Tesla's Battery Plant?
- U.S. Consumer Confidence at Strongest Since 2007
- Twitter's Stock Rises on Stellar Revenues
- Business Leaders Set for CHCC Convention
- Beyonce Seen Apartment Shopping in NYC Without Jay Z