U.S. singer Chris Brown, in an interview with a Los Angeles radio station, denied rumors he and singer Rihanna have rekindled their relationship.
When asked by Power 106 host Big Boy whether he and Rihanna were back together, Brown said, "No."
"And that's just quick, a quick answer."
Brown echoed the denial Rihanna made on Bravo's "Watch What Happens Live," when she told Andy Cohen she was not dating Brown, despite their collaboration on her latest album, "Unapologetic."
Rihanna did, however, call Brown "pretty dope" and "kinda alright" in the interview.
The two are collaborating on the song "Nobodies Business," EW.com reported.
Brown pleaded guilty in 2009 to felony assault on Rihanna and was sentenced to five years' probation and ordered to perform community service and undergo domestic violence counseling.
Most Popular Stories
- Boehner Lashes Out Against Ted Cruz, Far Right
- Hawaii Official Who Release Obama Certificate Only Victim of Plane Crash
- Ted Cruz Coloring Book Selling Briskly
- Ford Plans New Cars, Jobs in 2014
- Kim Jong Un's Uncle Executed
- 'Rape Insurance' Bill Passes in Michigan
- Gold, Silver Slide on Prospects of Fed Exit
- Holiday Shopping Off to a Slow Start This Season
- Grizzly Bears Could Be Taken Off Endangered List
- TFA Recruiting DACA Recipients