U.S. singer Chris Brown, in an interview with a Los Angeles radio station, denied rumors he and singer Rihanna have rekindled their relationship.
When asked by Power 106 host Big Boy whether he and Rihanna were back together, Brown said, "No."
"And that's just quick, a quick answer."
Brown echoed the denial Rihanna made on Bravo's "Watch What Happens Live," when she told Andy Cohen she was not dating Brown, despite their collaboration on her latest album, "Unapologetic."
Rihanna did, however, call Brown "pretty dope" and "kinda alright" in the interview.
The two are collaborating on the song "Nobodies Business," EW.com reported.
Brown pleaded guilty in 2009 to felony assault on Rihanna and was sentenced to five years' probation and ordered to perform community service and undergo domestic violence counseling.
Most Popular Stories
- Chobani Counters Competition With Expanded Lineup
- Reid: Bundy Backers Are 'Domestic Terrorists'
- Ex-BP Employee Settles Insider Trading Charges
- Venture Investments in U.S. Highest Since 2001
- Colo. Cleantech Program Calls for Entrepreneurs
- Unemployment Rates Down, Job Gains Up in March
- Hiring Fair for Veterans, Job Seekers
- VW Beetle Marks 65th Year in U.S.
- Recordings Reveal a Not-So-Nice Martinez: Editorial
- The Biebs Crashes Drake's Release Party