U.S. singer Chris Brown, in an interview with a Los Angeles radio station, denied rumors he and singer Rihanna have rekindled their relationship.
When asked by Power 106 host Big Boy whether he and Rihanna were back together, Brown said, "No."
"And that's just quick, a quick answer."
Brown echoed the denial Rihanna made on Bravo's "Watch What Happens Live," when she told Andy Cohen she was not dating Brown, despite their collaboration on her latest album, "Unapologetic."
Rihanna did, however, call Brown "pretty dope" and "kinda alright" in the interview.
The two are collaborating on the song "Nobodies Business," EW.com reported.
Brown pleaded guilty in 2009 to felony assault on Rihanna and was sentenced to five years' probation and ordered to perform community service and undergo domestic violence counseling.
Most Popular Stories
- SEO Traffic Lab Celebrate Wins at Digital Marketing Event 'Internet World 2013' in London
- Social Media Initiatives Should Follow Customers' Lead
- Apple CEO: Offshore Units Not a 'Tax Gimmick'
- U.S. Senate Accuses Apple of Large-scale Tax Avoidance
- UTEP Water Recycling Project Wins Venture Titles
- Marketo Makes a Mint in IPO: Stock Shoots Up More than 50 Percent
- Bieber Booed at Billboard Awards
- Crude Oil Up, Gasoline Down
- Austin Startup Compare Metrics Raises $3.5 Million for Expansion
- Why So Many Top 'Car Guys' Are Actually Women