Justin Bieber, Kelly Clarkson, Carly Rae Jepsen, PSY and The Wanted are to perform at the 40th anniversary American Music Awards in Los Angeles, ABC said Monday.
Sunday's show at the NOKIA Theatre L.A. LIVE will include a collaboration by Swizz Beatz, Chris Brown and Ludacris.
The artists join previously announced performers Carrie Underwood, Christina Aguilera, Ke$ha, Linkin Park, Nicki Minaj, No Doubt, P!nk, Pitbull, Taylor Swift and Usher.
Additional acts and presenters will be announced in the coming days, ABC said.
Most Popular Stories
- Marketo Makes a Mint in IPO: Stock Shoots Up More than 50 Percent
- GM Joins Nissan to Supply Small Cargo Vehicle
- Bieber Booed at Billboard Awards
- GM to Rejoin S&P 500, Akerson Says
- Kerry Concerned Over Blasphemy Laws, Anti-Semitism
- Ford's Supplier Diversity Program Turns 35
- Ladies in White Group Needs Help From Abroad
- Ford Trucks See Boost as Roadshow Reaches Saudi Arabia
- NTSB Wants to Lower Blood Alcohol Limit to 0.05
- Ohio Valley Bank Joins Federal Reserve System