Justin Bieber, Kelly Clarkson, Carly Rae Jepsen, PSY and The Wanted are to perform at the 40th anniversary American Music Awards in Los Angeles, ABC said Monday.
Sunday's show at the NOKIA Theatre L.A. LIVE will include a collaboration by Swizz Beatz, Chris Brown and Ludacris.
The artists join previously announced performers Carrie Underwood, Christina Aguilera, Ke$ha, Linkin Park, Nicki Minaj, No Doubt, P!nk, Pitbull, Taylor Swift and Usher.
Additional acts and presenters will be announced in the coming days, ABC said.
Most Popular Stories
- McDonald's Packages Coffee for National Distribution
- Castro-Blanco Joins Fifth Street Finance Board
- HTC Makes Windows Version of Flagship One Phone
- Ballmer Steps Down From Microsoft Board
- Eric Holder Bringing Civil Rights Reminders to Ferguson
- Rising Freight Prices Signal Global Recovery
- Uber Hires Obama Campaign Manager David Plouffe
- Bob Marley Musical to Make Premiere in Baltimore
- Sprint Cancels Framily, Rolls Out New Data Pricing Plan
- Russia Claims Ukraine Leaders Are Satanists, Jews or Maybe Even Scientologists