Justin Bieber, Kelly Clarkson, Carly Rae Jepsen, PSY and The Wanted are to perform at the 40th anniversary American Music Awards in Los Angeles, ABC said Monday.
Sunday's show at the NOKIA Theatre L.A. LIVE will include a collaboration by Swizz Beatz, Chris Brown and Ludacris.
The artists join previously announced performers Carrie Underwood, Christina Aguilera, Ke$ha, Linkin Park, Nicki Minaj, No Doubt, P!nk, Pitbull, Taylor Swift and Usher.
Additional acts and presenters will be announced in the coming days, ABC said.
Most Popular Stories
- Slow Week Ahead of December FOMC Meeting
- Hispanics Seek to Grow School Board Members
- GM Bailout Saved 1.2 Million U.S. Jobs, Report Says
- Questions Remain in Jenni Rivera's Death
- 'Knockout Game': Myth or Menace?
- Bitcoin Used to Buy Tesla Car
- Banks Fret as Volcker Vote Approaches
- Paul Walker Fans Pay Respects
- U.S. Companies Eager for Iranian Business
- Yellen Set to Become One of World's Most Powerful Women