Justin Bieber, Kelly Clarkson, Carly Rae Jepsen, PSY and The Wanted are to perform at the 40th anniversary American Music Awards in Los Angeles, ABC said Monday.
Sunday's show at the NOKIA Theatre L.A. LIVE will include a collaboration by Swizz Beatz, Chris Brown and Ludacris.
The artists join previously announced performers Carrie Underwood, Christina Aguilera, Ke$ha, Linkin Park, Nicki Minaj, No Doubt, P!nk, Pitbull, Taylor Swift and Usher.
Additional acts and presenters will be announced in the coming days, ABC said.
Most Popular Stories
- Chinese May Have Spotted Malaysia Airlines Debris
- 3 Shot Dead in Venezuela Unrest
- Why Buffett Bets Big on Green Energy
- Better Pay Means Bigger Profits: Strategist
- Several Texas Cities Top Job Search List
- Wall Street Rally Heads Off 3rd Day of Decline
- Senate Committee OKs Bill to Sanction Russia
- G7 Presses Russia to Pull Troops Out of Crimea
- Obama's 'Between Two Ferns' Appearance Has Conservatives Upset
- Banks Buying Little From Minority Firms: Study