A Florida business said each of the 120,000 pennies adorning its billboard alongside Interstate 4 was hand polished and individually glued to the advertisement.
Zeno Office Solutions said the billboard near Orlando, which promotes the business' "penny a print" campaign," was put up by Schifino Lee Advertising of Tampa, WKMG-TV, Orlando, reported Monday.
Officials with the advertising firm said the billboard will be rotated to two other central Florida locations during the next six months and the pennies will be donated to charity at the end of the campaign.
Most Popular Stories
- Dmytro Firtash, Ukrainian Billionaire, Arrested in Vienna
- Obama, Ukraine Discuss Russian Incursion in Crimea
- Ukraine Moves Closer to Joining E.U.
- Ukraine Loan Delayed While Congress Goes on Vacation
- Herbalife Puts Off Meeting for Icahn Talks
- Calumet Photo Files for Bankruptcy
- Navarro Celebrates 2 Years of Vida Mia
- Federal Gov't Deficit Continues to Decline
- Venezuela Death Toll Reaches 28
- Russia Holds Large Military Drills in South