A Florida business said each of the 120,000 pennies adorning its billboard alongside Interstate 4 was hand polished and individually glued to the advertisement.
Zeno Office Solutions said the billboard near Orlando, which promotes the business' "penny a print" campaign," was put up by Schifino Lee Advertising of Tampa, WKMG-TV, Orlando, reported Monday.
Officials with the advertising firm said the billboard will be rotated to two other central Florida locations during the next six months and the pennies will be donated to charity at the end of the campaign.
Most Popular Stories
- McDonald's Packages Coffee for National Distribution
- Homebuilder Confidence at Highest Since January
- Parents Opt to Keep Baby Photos off Facebook
- HTC Makes Windows Version of Flagship One Phone
- Rising U.S. Consumer Prices Slowed Down in July
- Sprint Cancels Framily, Rolls Out New Data Pricing Plan
- Home Depot Builds Nice Net Income in Q2
- St. Francis Names Rodriguez as New Dean
- Mike Brown Death Timeline
- Taylor Swift is a Country Dweller No More