BURBANK, CA -- (Marketwire) -- 11/01/12 -- AMC Theatres® kicks off the holiday season with its next BRING YOUR BABY MATINEE screening, benefiting the Will Rogers Institute.
Parents across America have already enjoyed the innocence and joy of The Odd Life of Timothy Green and the steadfast determination of Won't Back Down, all with crying babies, diaper bags and strollers in tow.
In September 2012, The Will Rogers Institute partnered with AMC Theatres, and with TheBump.com, the fastest growing pregnancy and parenting website, to provide a movie-going experience especially for new parents, and generate much needed funds for the Will Rogers Institute. It's a play date for parents and caregivers! Cry babies? Breast feeding? Stroller parking? No worries! Audiences can catch a current movie on the first Tuesday of every month*.
On November 6th, escape the pressures and scrutiny of Election Day with a trip to the movies to see the Halloween themed comedy, Fun Size.
FUN SIZE is a teen comedy centered on a sarcastic high school senior, Wren (Victoria Justice), who is eager to distance herself from her dysfunctional family by going off to college. Before that can happen, Wren's mother, Joy, insists that she watch her little brother Albert on Halloween night, so Joy can go to a rager with her much younger boyfriend. When Wren gets distracted by an invitation to the party of the year, Albert disappears into a sea of trick-or-treaters. Frantic to locate him before their mother discovers he's missing, Wren enlists the help of her sassy best friend April, as well as Peng, an aspiring ladies man and co-captain of the debate team, and Peng's best friend, Roosevelt, a sweet nerd whose crush on Wren clouds his better judgment. This unlikely foursome embarks on a high-stakes, all-night adventure to find Albert, crossing paths with outrageous characters every step of the way.
Most Popular Stories
- SEO Traffic Lab Celebrate Wins at Digital Marketing Event 'Internet World 2013' in London
- Social Media Initiatives Should Follow Customers' Lead
- Apple CEO: Offshore Units Not a 'Tax Gimmick'
- U.S. Senate Accuses Apple of Large-scale Tax Avoidance
- UTEP Water Recycling Project Wins Venture Titles
- Marketo Makes a Mint in IPO: Stock Shoots Up More than 50 Percent
- Bieber Booed at Billboard Awards
- Crude Oil Up, Gasoline Down
- Austin Startup Compare Metrics Raises $3.5 Million for Expansion
- Why So Many Top 'Car Guys' Are Actually Women