DENVER, CO -- (Marketwire) -- 11/01/12 -- The Sheraton Denver Downtown Hotel is a partner of the Denver Art Museum's new Becoming Van Gogh exhibit, and offers weekend packages that include a guestroom and two VIP tickets to the blockbuster exhibit at the Denver Art Museum. These non-timed tickets allow guests to enter the exhibit any time the exhibit is open, with no wait in line. In addition, the hotel offers Van Gogh Vodka specialty drinks in both 16 Mix Cocktail Lounge and 15/Fifty restaurant.
"We are thrilled that the new Becoming Van Gogh exhibit has already been so successful for the museum and the city of Denver," states Chuck Schuringa, the Sheraton Denver Downtown's Hotel Manager. He continued that the Sheraton, the closest hotel partner to the museum, is located just two blacks from the Denver Art Museum, making the hotel's VIP ticket packages even more attractive.
Becoming Van Gogh brings together loans from more than 60 public and private collections throughout Europe and North America. The exhibit tells the story of a number of key formative periods throughout Van Gogh's career. Denver is the only venue for this exhibition that is an in-depth exploration of Vincent Van Gogh's unconventional path to becoming one of the world's most recognizable artists. The exhibit includes more than 70 paintings and drawings by Van Gogh, along with works by artists to whom he responded such as Henri de Toulouse-Lautrec and Camille Pissarro.
The Sheraton Denver Downtown Hotel's Becoming Van Gogh guestroom packages begin at $139 per night. For reservations, see www.sheratondenverdowntown.com and click on the special offers tab. For additional information on the exhibit, see www.vangoghdenver.com. The Sheraton Denver Downtown Hotel is located on the 16th Street Pedestrian Mall at 1550 Court Place.
Sheraton Denver Downtown Hotel
E-Mail: [email protected]
Most Popular Stories
- SEO Traffic Lab Celebrate Wins at Digital Marketing Event 'Internet World 2013' in London
- Social Media Initiatives Should Follow Customers' Lead
- Apple CEO: Offshore Units Not a 'Tax Gimmick'
- U.S. Senate Accuses Apple of Large-scale Tax Avoidance
- UTEP Water Recycling Project Wins Venture Titles
- Marketo Makes a Mint in IPO: Stock Shoots Up More than 50 Percent
- Bieber Booed at Billboard Awards
- Crude Oil Up, Gasoline Down
- Austin Startup Compare Metrics Raises $3.5 Million for Expansion
- Why So Many Top 'Car Guys' Are Actually Women