The Texas comptroller's office will conduct a free seminar in Spanish on Nov. 7 in El Paso for business operators to learn how to properly report and pay state sales taxes.
Information about e-services will also be available to help business operators manage their accounts online, the office reported.
The seminar will be from 6 to 8 p.m. at the El Paso Community College administration center's board room at 9050 Viscount.
A list of places, dates and times of the taxpayer seminars around the state is available online at window.state.tx.us/taxinfo/seminars.html.
For more information on the El Paso seminar, call 533-0506.
Most Popular Stories
- McDonald's Packages Coffee for National Distribution
- Castro-Blanco Joins Fifth Street Finance Board
- HTC Makes Windows Version of Flagship One Phone
- Ballmer Steps Down From Microsoft Board
- Uber Hires Obama Campaign Manager David Plouffe
- Eric Holder Bringing Civil Rights Reminders to Ferguson
- Rising Freight Prices Signal Global Recovery
- Bob Marley Musical to Make Premiere in Baltimore
- Russia Claims Ukraine Leaders Are Satanists, Jews or Maybe Even Scientologists
- Sprint Cancels Framily, Rolls Out New Data Pricing Plan