The Texas comptroller's office will conduct a free seminar in Spanish on Nov. 7 in El Paso for business operators to learn how to properly report and pay state sales taxes.
Information about e-services will also be available to help business operators manage their accounts online, the office reported.
The seminar will be from 6 to 8 p.m. at the El Paso Community College administration center's board room at 9050 Viscount.
A list of places, dates and times of the taxpayer seminars around the state is available online at window.state.tx.us/taxinfo/seminars.html.
For more information on the El Paso seminar, call 533-0506.
Most Popular Stories
- SEO Traffic Lab Celebrate Wins at Digital Marketing Event 'Internet World 2013' in London
- Social Media Initiatives Should Follow Customers' Lead
- Apple CEO: Offshore Units Not a 'Tax Gimmick'
- U.S. Senate Accuses Apple of Large-scale Tax Avoidance
- UTEP Water Recycling Project Wins Venture Titles
- Marketo Makes a Mint in IPO: Stock Shoots Up More than 50 Percent
- Bieber Booed at Billboard Awards
- Crude Oil Up, Gasoline Down
- Austin Startup Compare Metrics Raises $3.5 Million for Expansion
- Why So Many Top 'Car Guys' Are Actually Women