The Texas comptroller's office will conduct a free seminar in Spanish on Nov. 7 in El Paso for business operators to learn how to properly report and pay state sales taxes.
Information about e-services will also be available to help business operators manage their accounts online, the office reported.
The seminar will be from 6 to 8 p.m. at the El Paso Community College administration center's board room at 9050 Viscount.
A list of places, dates and times of the taxpayer seminars around the state is available online at window.state.tx.us/taxinfo/seminars.html.
For more information on the El Paso seminar, call 533-0506.
Most Popular Stories
- Small-Business Loans Fueling Economic Growth
- Illegal Immigration Near Historic Low, Despite What You May Have Heard
- Gasoline Costs Drive Consumer Price Increases
- Tesco Head Steps Down After Profit Warning
- Want a Job? Try Minneapolis
- Comic-Con Offers Toy Designers a Chance to Go Wild
- Saudi Arabia Will Open Stock Market to Foreigners
- Russians Fed Steady Diet of Conspiracy Theories
- Google Chrome Bug Draining Batteries: Report
- Startup Makes It Easier to Buy American