The Texas comptroller's office will conduct a free seminar in Spanish on Nov. 7 in El Paso for business operators to learn how to properly report and pay state sales taxes.
Information about e-services will also be available to help business operators manage their accounts online, the office reported.
The seminar will be from 6 to 8 p.m. at the El Paso Community College administration center's board room at 9050 Viscount.
A list of places, dates and times of the taxpayer seminars around the state is available online at window.state.tx.us/taxinfo/seminars.html.
For more information on the El Paso seminar, call 533-0506.
Most Popular Stories
- 15 Myths That Could Ruin Your Hispanic Ad Campaign
- AIG to Create 230 Jobs in Charlotte
- General Motors Names Mary Barra as First Female CEO
- Russia Says Nyet to Canada North Pole Claim
- Bipartisan Negotiators Reach Modest Budget Agreement
- Justin Bieber Visits Typhoon Victims, Plays Concert
- Senate Dems Move Forward With Obama Nominees
- MasterCard to Split Shares, Raise Dividend
- New Obama Aide to Focus on Climate Change
- Obama Nominee Confirmed for D.C. Appeals Court