The Texas comptroller's office will conduct a free seminar in Spanish on Nov. 7 in El Paso for business operators to learn how to properly report and pay state sales taxes.
Information about e-services will also be available to help business operators manage their accounts online, the office reported.
The seminar will be from 6 to 8 p.m. at the El Paso Community College administration center's board room at 9050 Viscount.
A list of places, dates and times of the taxpayer seminars around the state is available online at window.state.tx.us/taxinfo/seminars.html.
For more information on the El Paso seminar, call 533-0506.
Most Popular Stories
- Chobani Counters Competition With Expanded Lineup
- Iran Denounces U.S. Ruling to Sell Property
- Confusion, Anger as Sunken Ferry's Relatives Wait
- Nevada Range Showdown Draws Armed Supporters
- Report: Iran VP Says Row Over Reactor Resolved
- Fiat Chrysler to Build 3 Jeeps in China
- Putin: No Blocks to Boosting Relations With West
- Ohio Couple Married 70 Years, Die 15 Hours Apart
- NASA's Space Station Robonaut Finally Getting Legs
- 'Beige Book' Federal Reserve Survey, April 2014: Full Text