ATLANTA, GA -- (Marketwire) -- 11/01/12 -- Ladies, you can be confident both inside, and out.
Beauty starts from within. And, as you prepare for a powerful day at the office or night on the town, your search for strong, beautiful hair is over. According to a survey by KRC Research, 88% of African-American women feel more confident when they have a good hair day.
And, all you need to keep hair strong is to start with scalp nourishment. Clear Ultra Shea, which includes nutrients like shea butter and nourishing oils, helps to create the right foundation for strong, beautiful hair.
"I know it's up to me to be beautiful on the inside, but I can always use help with my hair, especially since a lady's best night ever can happen at any moment," says singer Elle Varner. "I love using Clear Scalp & Hair Beauty Therapy Ultra Shea for beauty that starts deeper. It helps nourish my scalp and creates the right foundation for strong, beautiful hair. When my hair looks as good as I feel, I have the confidence to have my best night ever."
For more information, visit www.facebook.com/clearultrashea.
ABOUT CLEAR SCALP & HAIR BEAUTY THERAPY ULTRA SHEA
The search for strong, beautiful hair is finally over and it starts at the scalp, the right foundation for well-nourished, healthy-looking hair. Introducing CLEAR SCALP & HAIR BEAUTY THERAPY ULTRA SHEA, a new line of nourishing treatments, shampoo and conditioner specifically formulated to meet the needs of African-American women. CLEAR SCALP & HAIR BEAUTY THERAPY ULTRA SHEA provides a new way to care for hair and feeds the scalp, to create the right foundation for strong, beautiful hair from root to tip. CLEAR SCALP & HAIR BEAUTY THERAPY ULTRA SHEA products are available at mass retailers, select drugstores and supermarkets nationwide for a suggested retail price of $4.99-$5.99. For more information, visit Facebook.com/ClearUltraShea.
Audio-Link Available: http://www2.marketwire.com/mw/frame_mw?attachid=2140218
Add to Digg Bookmark with del.icio.us Add to Newsvine
Most Popular Stories
- SEO Traffic Lab Celebrate Wins at Digital Marketing Event 'Internet World 2013' in London
- Social Media Initiatives Should Follow Customers' Lead
- Apple CEO: Offshore Units Not a 'Tax Gimmick'
- U.S. Senate Accuses Apple of Large-scale Tax Avoidance
- UTEP Water Recycling Project Wins Venture Titles
- Marketo Makes a Mint in IPO: Stock Shoots Up More than 50 Percent
- Bieber Booed at Billboard Awards
- Crude Oil Up, Gasoline Down
- Austin Startup Compare Metrics Raises $3.5 Million for Expansion
- Why So Many Top 'Car Guys' Are Actually Women