Apple's long-awaited in-ear headphones have, at last, made an appearance at the Apple Store. Called "Apple In-Ear Headphones with Remote and Mic," the in-ear headphones feature two drivers in each earpiece (a woofer and a tweeter), a microphone with iPod control buttons, and three sizes of silicon tips.
The headphones first appeared (Tuesday), but do show a 7-10 day shipping date, with free shipping. The product was first announced at an Apple media event on September 9th of 2008, though Apple had not offered a shipping date heretofore.
At the time, Steve Jobs said he felt his company had finally gotten it right with this version of its in-ear headphones, saying the quality of the sound produced by this model was vastly superior to that of earlier attempts from Apple.
You can find more information on the headphones at the Apple Store.
Thanks to our friends at AppleInsider for first noticing the addition of the in-ear headphones at the Apple Store.
Most Popular Stories
- Top Hispanic Tech Companies Push for the Top
- 5 Notable Hispanic Technology Executives
- Taco Bell Rings Up Breakfast Menu
- Russia, Crimea Discuss Referendum
- California Establishes Center for Coffee Study
- China Urges Malaysia Flight Emergency Response
- For Obama, a Last Stab at Improving Ties with Capitol Hill
- Visa, MasterCard Team Up to Focus on Payment Security
- Sunday Starts Daylight Saving Time
- 'Holy grail of guitars' OM-45 Deluxe Available in in NY Auction