Apple's long-awaited in-ear headphones have, at last, made an appearance at the Apple Store. Called "Apple In-Ear Headphones with Remote and Mic," the in-ear headphones feature two drivers in each earpiece (a woofer and a tweeter), a microphone with iPod control buttons, and three sizes of silicon tips.
The headphones first appeared (Tuesday), but do show a 7-10 day shipping date, with free shipping. The product was first announced at an Apple media event on September 9th of 2008, though Apple had not offered a shipping date heretofore.
At the time, Steve Jobs said he felt his company had finally gotten it right with this version of its in-ear headphones, saying the quality of the sound produced by this model was vastly superior to that of earlier attempts from Apple.
You can find more information on the headphones at the Apple Store.
Thanks to our friends at AppleInsider for first noticing the addition of the in-ear headphones at the Apple Store.
Most Popular Stories
- European Car Sales up First Time in 20 Months
- Kanye West 'SNL Speech' Renounces Celebrity Status
- Entrepreneurs Chase Social Media
- Financial Times Twitter, Email Hacked
- Apple's iPhones, iPads Approved for Military Use, Sir Yes Sir!
- RFD-TV launches on Charter Cable
- 'Star Trek Into Darkness': The Return of Khan?
- Manila's Hollywood Week
- Jolie Mastectomy Raises Legal Questions
- Ullman Says Penney Turnaround Will Take Time